Chapter Forty-Six

-Misty's P.O.V.-

"Can you guys please let go of Larz so he can come into the house?!" I said for the 20th time to the Zeta girls still holding and blocking the entrance to the house from Lazaro.

"Girls, stop!" I said with an aggravated tone in my voice which ultimately resulted in them slowly blocking away from him. Being president did have its perks.

I grabbed Larz's hand pulling him into the house. Red and Brendan who had been standing across the wall were now long gone. Alex and Chrishell had dragged them along to see around the house.

"Nice place you got here." Larz fixed our hands intertwining them together and I squeezed them.

"It's Alex's place, but thanks." I brought him upstairs where my room was and pushed the door open.

"President, huh?" He asked noting the sign on the door reading Alex as V.P and me as the president.

"You don't know the half of it." I sighed closing the door behind me. Lazaro let go of my hand and stared at my room in amazement. Alexandra and I kept our room really organized and neat. It was a trait that we both shared respectively and proudly. Tess and Chrishell on the other hand, that was another story.

I dropped myself carelessly onto my bed putting my hair up and stretching my body out.

I cocked my head to the side to see what Larz was doing because he was so quiet. In his hands he had one of my many picture frames, his eyes were glued on the picture staring intently at it like he's never seen anything like it.

"What are you looking at?" I asked him.

He turned to me briefly, "Is this you when you were younger?" He asked me curiously.

I looked at the picture he was showing me of my younger self in elementary school smiling brightly in my blue graduation cap and gown. I looked a tad bit different back then, than I did now. I had shorter hair, I wore glasses unlike now and I had braces. I looked like the ultimate nerd. Still I kept the picture with me on my dresser because it reminded me of my innocent child-like days that I admired so much.

"Yes, I know I'm a nerd please don't make fun of me." I said blocking my face from his view.

He chuckled. "You're so cute." he said.

I peeked through one of my hands to see him look through all the rest of my photos.

I had a lot of pictures of everyone up there as well as my family. It was the closest thing I had of what happiness I had throughout my years of being alive, cheesy I know but I lived for the cheesiest things in life.

"Hey! Quit looking at all my pictures and come sit with me..we have to go soon." I said to him patting the spot beside me so he too could lay down with me. He gently put down my photo frame and slowly walked over to me and plopped his self down.

"Make room." He said playfully shoving me.

"I'm giving you the best I can!" I laughed moving a bit more.

"Alright...but move all the way to the end." He said pointing to the end of my bed.

I gave him a look. "I'll fall off if I go there." I said to him.

He smirked, "Exactly." He said sarcastically.

I shoved him. "You're such a jerk." I stated to him all the while he was laughing.

I rolled my eyes. When he was done laughing at me, he pulled my body to his wrapping his arm around my waist and placing his head onto of mine. It was silent, just listening to the sweet nothing around us. It was relaxing and it was easy to forget the stress and problems waiting outside of the door when we all had to get back to work.