-5-

"Wait for me!" whined Callum, just as we dashed into our college's main building.

We were almost late for our shared lecture, so I grabbed his hand and pulled him along to arrive at the door not even a second before it started. I rushed inside and plopped Callum in an empty seat before taking the spot next to him.

Ms. Jennifer Minks, our business professor, raised an eyebrow at us. "Mr. Bear, Mr. Rider, I would have thought that as seniors you would have gotten better about coming early."

I kept a straight face as I stated, "I was kept up a lot of the night with studying and fell asleep late. I'm sorry."

She sniffed. "Fair enough."

When she turned around, Callum leaned over and whispered, "Yeah, studying how well our bodies fit together."

I almost laughed, so I glared at him as he muffled his snickers. I returned my attention to the board, then grabbed my notebook, pencil, and textbook from my backpack.

The class had begun and, unfortunately, it seemed to slog by until the professor's alarm went off. I breathed a sigh of relief and tossed my stuff into my backpack as I got up. I had all my textbooks in there since my locker had been trashed multiple times before, although I hadn't been the only victim of locker destruction. But my backpack was a great weapon with all of those heavy books, so it was a win in one way.

Callum wrapped an arm around my waist as we walked out of the classroom. "I was—and still am—so happy to have the same courses and most of the same professors with you this year. Last year was horrible."

He groaned, resting his left cheek on my right shoulder. I chuckled and patted his head.

"Yep, it really was terrible. Are you looking forward to graduating?"

"Hell yes, but I guess I will miss the convenience of the bathrooms for midday sex." he purred, gripping my waist.

"Geez, we already had sex once this morning and it almost made us late. Let's wait until the afternoon, okay?"

He pouted. "Please?"

"Please what?" I eyed him.

"Please let me fuck you at lunch!" he quietly whined, rubbing himself on me.

I could feel a few odd looks from other students but paid them no mind. "I need food, though."

Callum nibbled on my jaw when I stopped walking. I raised an eyebrow. He chuckled and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"I'll feed you, I promise. So, what do you say?"

I weighed my options. "Sure, I guess that's fine. You grabbed a handful of condoms, right?"

"Yep, they're evenly distributed in our backpacks."

I eyed his pink plastic backpack for a moment. "Okay, thanks for the heads up."

We entered our next class with no issues and eventually the third one separated us. After that ended, Callum dragged me off to the guys' restroom while almost everyone else went to the cafeteria or to get lunch off-campus. He smirked as he backed me into a stall and closed the door behind him. He locked it and, without a moment to waste, he grabbed me and roughly kissed my lips.

I gasped and pulled him closer, grinding ourselves onto each other. Callum groaned and shoved his left hand underneath the waistband of my jeans. He unbuttoned the front, so I shimmied my jeans and underwear down to my ankles.

"Turn around."

I shivered and did as told, sticking my ass out for him. I heard the sound of a foil being ripped open and not even a moment later I felt his heat at my back. He kissed my nape and down my spine as he finished rolling the condom on.