-54-

"Aimé!" I exclaimed through a moan. "Shit, enough!"

Aimé shook his head, continuing to bob on my length. He had already licked every inch of my sweaty skin, leaving a sticky sensation behind from his saliva.

"We still have to meet up with Anta later and we haven't even showered." I groaned, trying to push his head away from me.

His eyes flicked up and he hollowed his cheeks, sliding his tongue along the sensitive spots on the underside of my cock. I moaned and fisted his hair, then Aimé's fingers gripped my inner thighs as he remained curled over me on his old bed. I writhed, my back arching as my vision blurred and darkened. I gasped after my choked cry, Aimé's name on my lips. He shuddered as he slowly pulled off and held my release in his mouth.

I panted breathlessly, watching him savor my semen with tired laughter on my lips. I rolled partially onto my stomach and raised my right knee to stretch, then shivered when Aimé placed one hot hand on my slightly chilly skin. He slipped his fingers over my asscheeks, then leaned over my back. His breath carried the scent of my semen as it washed over my face.

"You're too sexy to leave alone." he growled, pressing one finger between my asscheeks.

I hummed when his lips landed on my shoulder. "Hmm, should I humiliate you now and then have sex or do it after sex?"

Aimé's hand moved back to my ass and he looked conflicted when I glanced at him. I decided to give him a little more food for thought.

"Wouldn't it be so much better to have sex afterwards? You'll be ready to pound me into this old mattress." I smirked, then laughed when Aimé responded as I'd expected.

"I'm ready to pound you anytime and anywhere, Rayiys Theo."

"I know." I grinned. "But the wait is worth it."

He nodded, then tugged down his boxers and stepped out of them. Aimé knelt on the floor by the bed and I peered over the edge. He bit his lip when I told him to keep his arms behind his back. I stared at his face for a moment, then smirked when my man blushed and spread his knees wider.

"Hmm, wow, what a big boy." I commented, teasing his length with one slow stroke.

Aimé's lips parted, but he said nothing while he panted and shivered. I teased the cap, rubbing my pointer finger's tip over its weeping slit.

"It's amazing how you're already so aroused from just tasting my semen, smelling my scent, touching my skin a bit, and imagining what sort of naughty things you're going to do to me. I haven't touched you that much and you're practically oozing pre-come." I commented, then licked my fingertip.

Aimé subconsciously bucked his hips, his eyes rolling back. I chuckled and flicked his cock, so a tortured groan burst from his lips. I licked my lips at the sexy sound, and my boyfriend made such a gorgeous picture. Aimé dropped his head back while his chest heaved.

"Ooh, what a pervert." I purred, pinching his cap. "Look at how much you're dripping just from my teasing. Does it all feel good?"

He nodded vigorously, his body tensing and trembling when I flicked his tip again. A low moan rumbled the air, then his breath hitched as I trailed my fingers up to his chest. I licked my fingertips and started to brush them around his nipples.

"I've noticed this before, Aimé, but you play with your nipples a lot. Just look at how swollen these buds are right now. No one noticed today, but I definitely did. They're fairly flat, yet still a little puffy and perky. You're so cute, Aimé, and so perverted. What do you imagine me doing to you?"

His cock was spilling its pre-come onto the floor and it bobbed when I blew cold air on his nipples. Aimé looked so turned on right now that I couldn't help but feel the effects as well.