-91-

"Theodore," purred Papa, kissing my head and cheeks as I snuggled into his arms. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too, Papa, but I had an amazing time with Aimé."

He chuckled and eyed my man. "Did you—?"

"Propose?" asked Aimé. "Yes, and I'm certain you know the answer."

Papa smirked when I showed off my ring and laughed as Aimé grasped my fingers to kiss them. Papa whispered his congratulations and kissed my right ear.

"Your dad's family wants to meet Aimé very soon, especially since they knew he was planning to propose on the trip."

"I want that, too." I replied with a happy grin, nuzzling his cheek before leaning over to meet Aimé's lips. "Are you excited to meet them, love?"

Aimé beamed after the kiss, then continued to press his lips all over my hand. "Yes, because they are part of your family, but I'm very pleased you'll be with me the whole time."

"Unless I need to go to the restroom."

"Well..."

"Aimé!"

My man laughed and Papa chuckled. Trent suddenly came rushing over with his arms out. "Let me hug him, please? Please, Boss? Please, Aimé?" he begged.

Aimé playfully hummed, putting on a serious expression as if he would say no. Trent actually believed him and got down on both knees. He continued to beg until I poked my fiancé's cheek.

"Stop teasing him, love."

Aimé cooed and kissed my fingertips, rubbing his cheeks on the back of my hand. Trent looked up at me with big puppy-dog eyes, giving the full pout with his bottom lip out and everything. I chuckled as Papa set my feet down and Aimé let go for a moment as I knelt down. My arms curled around Trent and he sighed with relief, coiling his arms around my midsection and returning my hug. Trent tucked his nose down and giggled, which I thought was adorable.

"Dad would be cooing over how cute you are right now, Trent."

He chuckled. "Yeah, but he's on shift right now. Dill asked me to get two hugs and kisses on the cheek for us both since Aimé won't let me give you a kiss on the lips."

"Aww, that's so cute." I laughed and sat back a bit to peck his cheeks.

Trent beamed and hugged my form more tightly. "I'm so happy."

"I'm happy too, Trent." I whispered, hugging his neck again. With a slightly louder voice, I asked if anything significant had happened while Aimé and I were on vacation.

Papa hummed. "Éloy kicked up a huge fuss when he heard Aimé was going to propose to you."

My eyebrows raised and I turned my head to look back at Aimé, but he'd silently moved to a kneeling position next to me and had his face in mine. I went a bit crosseyed but giggled and pecked his lips. Aimé's pupils seemed to enlarge from desire and his lips curled up in a pleased smirk. I grinned and nuzzled his chin, then settled my cheek onto Trent's shoulder again.

"Are you concerned about what you just heard, Aimé?"

My fiancé shook his head. "No, I am not concerned. You're mine and you've been mine for many months now, Theo."

Trent whistled. "Wow, he didn't rattle out how many months, days, minutes, and seconds you've been his man, Teddy. What an improvement."

Aimé snorted. "I know the exact amount. I just didn't want Theo to look at me with disappointment."