-16-

"Here."

I lifted my head with a small smile, taking the ice cream cone from Aimé's hand. "Thank you. I'll pay you back."

Aimé's happy expression darkened for a moment, but he plopped down next to me on the bench. I lipped the chocolate peppermint ice cream, lightly chewing on the crushed candy canes that came with each lick and suck. Aimé watched for a bit, then bit into his strawberry ice cream. It was pale pink and had chunks of fresh strawberries in it, so it looked like it would be good.

"Um, Aimé, may I try yours?"

He blushed and offered it to me with a smile. "Go ahead."

I leaned over and gently sucked a bit of it into my mouth. It was good. I licked my lips, offering mine to him. I leaned back to watch him eat from the same place I had, his body trembling more after each lick. I pushed my free hand into his hair, pushing back the sandy waves with a smile.

"Good?"

"Mhm," he hummed, still sucking on the section I had been working on. He drew back and silently savored the mouthful while I rubbed his scalp.

I savored my own treat and nibbled on the waffle cone. "I've never had ice cream like this before. Thanks, Aimé."

He grinned. "So this was your first time?"

"Yep."

I saw movement in the corner of my eye and caught the butt end of a fist pump action. Aimé looked almost too happy for some reason. My line of sight changed to scan the sidewalk and the many passersby. I kind of wanted to go to a park or something to stay out of the crowds, but Aimé insisted on a touristy date.

I sighed and rested my head on his left shoulder. Aimé flinched and blushed, which was such an adorable sight. I finished off my ice cream cone, then licked my thumb and forefinger. Aimé stared intensely at them, so I raised an eyebrow and wiped my thumb on his lower lip. He sat straighter, then beamed at me once I lifted my head.

His jealousy/envy was something else. It was incredibly adorable, honestly, but it was definitely different.

I locked my fingers with Aimé's left hand, gently lifting it to kiss his knuckles. He bit his lip and blushed again, his brown-hazel eyes bright with lighter gold flecks. He's clearly happy.

Aimé finished off his cone, then got up off the bench. He squeezed my hand and led me down the sidewalk, taking me to another destination that he so meticulously planned out. I looked around while we walked. We were in a downtown area with lots of shops and food stands.

Earlier, Aimé had insisted on standing in line for me and begged me to sit down on the bench while he got the long-awaited ice cream. Before I sat down at his behest, I pinched his cheeks and kissed him. Aimé looked like he wanted to cry with happiness. He's so cute.

"Theo?"

I blinked, refocusing on Aimé. He had stopped walking and was standing in front of a store. His gaze was hard and cold.

"Who were you thinking about?" he hissed. "You're mine. Don't think of anyone else but me."

I flicked the tip of his nose, making him pout at me. "You're such an adorable idiot."

"Theo!" he whined.

"Shush and follow me," I murmured, leading him into an alley.

I pushed him against the concrete wall and dug my palm into his crotch. Aimé jerked with a groan and began to pant while he watched me with a lusty expression. I pushed up his shirt and kissed his chest, looking up into his face while I bit down hard on his left nipple. He tensed and I felt his cock throb underneath my palm.