-74-

"Aww, my rayiys is too cute!" exclaimed Aimé, gathering me up in his arms and swinging me around.

I grinned when he set my socked feet on the floor. "Are you sure you want me to go undercover wearing this ensemble?"

Aimé frowned. "Absolutely not, but at the same time, I do want you to wear that. You're so damn cute and irresistible."

"Maybe just to you, Aimé, but it is worth a shot to see if people will let their guards down."

My man sighed and cupped my cheeks, staring at my face with his pretty brown-hazel eyes. "You don't even realize how attractive you are and that is a wonderful thing."

I blushed and pinched his nipples, making my man moan against my right cheek in his bent over state. I slipped my arms around his waist and rubbed my face on his chest. As usual, Aimé purred happily and kissed the top of my head before he hugged me a bit more firmly.

"Well, as much as I really want to stand here with you all day, I have a bit of work to do outside the compound. I know you can take care of yourself, Theo, but please be careful." whispered Aimé, then bent me backwards to press his lips to mine.

I kissed him back, pushing my fingers into his sand-blond hair. Once he righted me again, I replied, "Thank you, Aimé. I hope you know that also applies to yourself. Stay vigilant, my precious man. I love you."

He beamed and kissed me again. "I love you, too."

We went our ways very cautiously, then I strolled down the mostly empty hallways as per the plan.

I did put on my shoes before I left Aimé's room. The ankle boots were cream to match with my man's cardigan. The boots were lace-up with zippers on the sides, but the laces were actually pastel pink ribbons instead of faux leather. I had replaced them earlier.

I was quite pleased with the outfit Aimé and I had put together. My cute fiancé had taken some time earlier to gush over me in my full ensemble, but I didn't want him to be late.

I giggled softly and swung my arms, playfully twirling. I pouted when the heavy cardigan didn't fly up as much as I expected it to, but that was fine. I was happy to wear it because it belonged to my man and it was warm.

"Whoa, there."

I heard, then turned and smashed my nose into someone's arm. I stumbled back and held my face, staring wide-eyed at the large man in front of me. He stared back, still holding what looked like two heavy boxes. The one on top was smaller, though.

"Oh, sorry!" I exclaimed, then held up my hands. "May I help?"

The man blinked and then chuckled. "What a cute creature. This is heavy, but thank you for the offer."

I pouted. "I can help. Please? I really am sorry."

"Well, if you're sure. You can take the smaller one, but it is heavy."

I nodded with a happy grin, then took hold of the box on top. It was as the man said, but not as heavy as he seemed to think. But I pretended it was in order to act as though I was determined to help him carry it no matter what.

My "female" voice was working well. I practiced yesterday with Aimé, taking my voice up a few notes without making it sound falsetto or strained. He was awfully kissy with me during practice. Maybe he liked the less deep version of my voice or my man was just trying to encourage me. Either way, I was equally kissy with him, too.

"You can put it down here," stated the large man, setting the box down in a storage room.

I put my box on top of there and pouted, moving my arms. I mumbled about my body hurting, then looked up with a grin to let the man know I was happy to have helped him.