-63-

"R-Rayiys?" he breathed, staring wide-eyed as I giggled and flopped our unconscious captor onto the bed.

"Hang on, Aimé, let me tie him up before I free you." I lifted my shackled wrists and quirked my lips down. "Well, mostly free."

Aimé's eyes were glued to me as I ripped the sheets with the help of the folding knife and twisted the long strips into a cord. I tied Éloy's wrists and ankles together, then wrapped him in a tight cocoon with the rest of the sheets.

I chuckled, wiping my forehead. "There we go!"

My nipples were aching from rubbing against the sweater, but I ignored them to unscrew the plates holding my man's chains in place. Once the last screw came out, Aimé leaped on me and knocked my back onto the floor. I whimpered from shock, but I realized the hit hadn't hurt. Aimé's hands and arms had cradled my fall. While we laid together, I slipped my arms around his shoulders and hugged him tightly.

"Aimé," I breathed. "I missed you."

Aimé was silent, just soaking up the much needed comfort. He nuzzled my neck and shoulder, then stiffened when I whimpered more sharply. His chest was pressing onto mine and it hurt like crazy. Aimé sat up quickly and I hung onto him, but he unwound my arms and pulled the sweater off me. A ferocious growl tore out of his throat when he saw my tortured chest.

"Fuck!" he shouted, shakily reaching for my right nipple. "How the fuck do I get these things off!"

"Calm down, Aimé. They're going to hurt whether we take them out or leave them in. Maybe my nipples will hurt less tomorrow so we can take them out then."

Aimé clenched his jaw, his brown-hazel eyes dark with rage. "I hate seeing that he claimed what's mine and even damaged your pretty nipples."

I kissed his cheek. "Then take them out for me, Aimé, ever so gently. I don't want proof of his claim either. I was and I still am yours, my precious man."

Aimé snapped his head up and met my lips in a hungry display of dominance. I let him claim my lips, jaw, neck, shoulders—anywhere and everywhere he could reach. It was really embarrassing when he rubbed his face between my legs and buried his nose against my hole. My tired body still managed to get aroused, so my erection was leaking like a broken faucet. Aimé kissed my tip and licked it, shuddering with a happy hum while he savored my "flavor."

His hands roamed over every square inch he could touch on my body, although he was frustrated with the metal cuffs on my wrists and ankles. I felt the same way, especially when I went to kiss his wrists. I made do with his hands and gently nibbled on his thumbs while gazing at my possessive lover's face.

Aimé's pupils were blown out as he watched, then licked his own thumbs and pressed them to the insides of his cheeks before he kissed me. I eagerly returned the addicting sensation of his lips on mine, and our tongues met again and again. When I let my head fall back to breathe, Aimé growled and nipped down my throat.

His fingers curled around my shaft and I gasped with a startled moan. Aimé captured my breath and voice, curling his right arm across my shoulder blades. I had my right hand buried in his hair, but my left one was fiddling with the piercings to try to get them off. Aimé noticed and began touching them with his right hand's fingertips.

Suddenly, my daydream about him stroking my cock and tugging on my nipples came true. Aimé paused in stunned silence when I came onto my stomach moments after he started. I blushed and looked away while I panted, my release cooling on my skin.

"R-Rayiys Theo?"

I peered at my shocked boyfriend. "Wh-what is it, Aimé?" I asked, slightly breathlessly.