-60-

"Aimé, shh..." I soothed, gently petting his face and head. "It will be okay. Save your anger and your strength. This is a good thing."

Aimé stared fiercely into my eyes and searched my face. "Theo, are you sure you can handle it?"

"Mhm. I'm not as strong or as vicious as you, so I can be a good little toy for Éloy because I am a teddy bear."

He chuckled and pecked my lips. "After this whole mess is over, I am locking you in our room for a few days to remark you with my scent."

I grinned and loosely wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "Sounds good, Aimé. I look forward to it."

He growled into my shoulder. "I hate that he's touching you, but I can't stay sane near him without your touch. It's a waiting game for now because I know our families will come for us eventually."

I petted his sand-blond waves and found the loose curls underneath. "Yes, I know they will. And you can hold onto me whenever we're alone."

Aimé tightened his arms around my waist and hips. "Indeed," he rumbled, then gently pecked my lips.

We had just gotten seated in our usual spots on the bed when Éloy came in with a small pile of what appeared to be clothes. He set it down in between Aimé and me, then chuckled to himself.

"Come here, Theodore."

I crawled towards him, then sat back in a kneeling position. Éloy seemed to have really taken a liking to me from how much attention he was paying to me versus towards Aimé since the first day of my capture and torture.

It had been about three days since that horrible day. Aimé's face and body were still really swollen and badly bruised, but Éloy had allowed me to treat my boyfriend with rounds of ice bags. Every day, Éloy has had Aimé treat some of my wounds until he was in tears, which delighted our captor, who then took over for my man.

"Lay down on your back."

I tilted my head but did as told. Éloy moved my legs to the side as he leaned over me. His fingers slipped along my sensitive back, making me arch my back and squirm. Éloy chuckled deeply as my chest pushed up towards his own. His dark chocolate-brown eyes gleamed with pleasure when I rubbed my head on his hand.

"Just like a little kitten." He chuckled, rubbing my cheeks.

After hooking his fingers under the waistband of my boxers, Éloy quickly snipped the thin fabric off my legs with a pair of scissors and then moved his hand to my pelvis. I was a bit concerned that he might try to break it, but I quickly realized he was just giving firm downward pressure to completely relax me. And it worked only because Aimé and I had agreed that we would follow along with our captor's whims unless he tried to mutilate and or kill us.

Éloy smiled, then tied the sides of a pair of lacy panties at my pelvis. He settled the bows at my hips, but he had me tuck my cock into a more comfortable position. He watched me do it similar to how Aimé does, but the difference was more like cataloging the positioning than anything my man would do.

I looked at him curiously, then slowly reached up to cup his cheeks. Éloy was cautious as usual, but he allowed me to touch his face. My touches were so featherlight that he closed his eyes. I pushed my fingers into his chestnut-brown hair, then glanced at Aimé. My beloved was looking extremely envious of Éloy, but he was calmer than on the first day and that was a huge relief.

"Mm, feels nice." murmured Éloy, then his eyes opened. I smiled warmly and stroked his cheeks as he said, "I want to see you in the clothes I bought."

"Okay," I responded in a soft voice.