-50-

"I need to wash my hands!" I exclaimed softly, nudging Aimé as he kissed my palms.

"I know, but let me enjoy my scent on your hands a bit longer, my rayiys." he murmured, continuing to press his lips to my fingers.

We were waiting to be able to speak to the hostess of the Italian restaurant called Basil. Other patrons were beginning to stare after overhearing us, so I hushed myself and waited patiently for our turn. When it finally came, it was almost five o'clock. Aimé locked his left hand with my right one and stood up, easily guiding me through the small crowd.

"Table for two or reservation?" asked the hostess with a smile.

I smiled back, which made Aimé's jaw tick. He probably wanted my smiles all to himself. I held back my giggle to answer the woman.

"I believe there is a reservation for four under the name Armel." I replied, and her gaze slid down down the reservation book in front of her.

"Dillon Armel, correct?"

"Yes, that's correct."

She smiled warmly. "Your companions arrived ten minutes ago. Please follow Maria, your server for the night, to the table."

The woman hovering nearby, Maria, grasped two menus and cloth napkin rolls. She led us into the main room, then to an area that was more private than the rest of the restaurant. There was even a privacy screen to our left. Maria placed everything down on the table before pulling out her notebook.

"What would you like to order?"

"Wa—!"

"Two waters, please, for now." stated Aimé, silently apologizing to me for interrupting.

Maria nodded and put away her notebook. "I will be back shortly with your drinks."

She left, then Aimé led me back the way we came and down a hallway towards the restrooms. He pushed open the door and halted partway inside. I peeked around his bicep and my cheeks flushed.

"Hi, Dad, Daddy." I said with a teasing tone, so the pair jumped apart with flushed faces. "Oh no, please continue."

Trent's face was completely red and Dad looked mildly disappointed, but he kissed his boyfriend's cheek just to hear his embarrassed whine. Honestly, my dad is like a mix of Aimé and myself. I had a feeling he was a top, though. Dad felt my eyes on him while I washed my hands and his blue eyes sparkled brilliantly.

"I missed you, Theodore." he said quietly, coming over to hug my shoulders and kiss my right cheek. "Your papa wasn't too mad, right?"

I raised an eyebrow. "Why would he be mad?"

"Because I'm taking you away from him."

I snorted with laughter while I dried my hands. "Dad, if that was the case, Aimé would be in deep shit. At first, Papa was a bit worried that I would move out and live with you. But once that worry was dispelled, all was well."

Dad bit his lip, a bad habit that showed his nervousness. Trent rubbed Dad's back, bending down to kiss his cheek.

"Don't worry, Dillon. My boss is a jealous man, but he won't get upset unless Teddy gets hurt."

"That's not exactly true, but that's the gist of it." I said with a smile, then kissed Dad's cheek as I clasped Aimé's clean hands. He had washed them next to mine.

My dad still looked troubled, but he managed to mentally move past it as we left the bathroom. "Trent told me that you two went out for a date?"

I nodded, cuddling closer to my possessive man as a group of women marched towards their defined restroom. Aimé purred and kissed my head, tucking my form closer to his side as we exited the narrow corridor.