-61-

I heard shouting and glass breaking from downstairs while my man and I were cuddled in each other's arms. Aimé was sleeping since only I had been awakened by the sudden noise. My boyfriend was too exhausted from dealing with our captor.

Yes, Éloy the Black Widower. Apparently, I was one of very few who knew his real name.

"Fuck!" shouted Éloy, then his stomps grew louder.

The stairs creaked, then the hallway's floorboards towards this room. As if by instinct, Aimé hugged me tighter and I took my chance to press gentle kisses to his jaw, chin, neck, and anywhere else I could reach before our captor's arrival. He mumbled my name in his sleep, then relaxed deeper into the bed just as Éloy rounded the corner. An expression of rage was on the older man's face as he stood there in the doorway, seemingly ready to get his anger out one way or another. I hugged Aimé's head with my left arm (since his face was tucked against my chest), then moved my right one.

The barest whisper of the Black Widower's real name had Éloy's expression turn blank in an instant. He came over and slowly crawled onto the bed, then laid on his left side behind me. He curled his right arm over my waist and pulled my back closer as he rested his head above mine on the pillow. I hummed and subtly moved the back of my head against his neck.

We laid in silence for a long time, then Éloy exhaled through his nose. "What is it about you that calms others?"

"Are you calm?" I asked with a soft laugh.

"Surprisingly, yes." he rumbled, stroking his thumb along my stomach through the sweater.

"Then I don't know." I whispered, and his arm curled tighter. "I'm sure, through your thorough research, that you know I am just as much of a fighter as Aimé."

"Yes," replied Éloy, his chin bumping my head.

I started to ramble about my history and the battles I faced like the one with trying to survive my parents and being rescued, the Ivory Tigers, dealing with my two-faced grandmother, and then realized I must be bothering my captor. I felt bad even though Éloy didn't tell me to stop talking.

I sighed softly, "I'm sorry for rambling."

Éloy was quiet, so I quickly realized he had fallen asleep from his breathing. I chuckled to myself and tucked my arm around Aimé's shoulders more firmly, pushing my fingers into his hair. Aimé mumbled something and rubbed his face on my chest, then moved his head around until his lips pressed on my bare skin. He then began licking and nibbling on my collarbones, so I hugged him a bit tighter and relaxed.

The next time I awakened Aimé was also awake, but he was resting with my face pressed into his pecs. I chuckled tiredly and nosed his big chest, enjoying the feel of his soft t-shirt.

"Rayiys," whispered Aimé. "My cute Theo."

I hummed, then giggled happily while nuzzling his chest. Aimé pressed his nose into my hair and kissed my head, his left hand grasping my right thigh as he tugged my leg over both of his own. I liked the feeling of his pajama pants, so my man was happy to have my hands on his legs. Aimé's hand slipped under my sweater and I couldn't help but muffle my voice as his hand slid along my bare skin.

"Fuck," growled Aimé. "I need you, Rayiys."

"I need you too, Aimé. I'm already aching..." I quietly gasped when my boyfriend's fingers slipped over my quickly hardening shaft. "B-but wai—mm!"

He kissed me hard as he quickly tugged on my cock. I could barely breathe and my mind was spinning as Aimé claimed my mouth. I shivered and trembled, clutching onto Aimé's form while I tensed with a distinct throbbing in my core. My sexy boyfriend released a growl and nibbled on my lips as I came onto his hand.