-83-

"I can do that, Rayiys."

"No, just let me do it. I was your assistant tonight, Aimé. You can spoil me in other ways later if you want." I replied with a grin, pecking his lips before he straightened up again. "And I'm doing this as thanks for the delicious meal."

Aimé's face warmed as he smiled. "Then thank you, Theo. I'm happy you enjoyed it."

I leaned back against his chest and his arms curled around my shoulders. Aimé was purring again, the vibrations soothing my aching muscles from our earlier activities. It was so calming to be doing dishes with my fiancé loosely hugging me. I was resting on him too, so he was happy. It feels like we're newlyweds or something.

"I love this," murmured Aimé. "It's like we just moved in together."

"And then comes the fighting after our honeymoon." I added teasingly, which he vehemently denied.

"No fighting unless I ask for it, Rayiys. We promised to talk about everything, didn't we?"

I grinned. "Yup, no matter what."

He kissed my head and curled down even more to rest his chin on my shoulder. After a few minutes of verbal silence, Aimé uttered, "I wish I could glue myself to you, my cute rayiys."

I bit back my laughter and turned my head to press a kiss to his nose. "You have such silly ideas, Aimé."

"But I'm serious..."

He pouted, sticking his head over my shoulder to receive more affection. My man beamed and hugged me tighter as I happily pressed little kisses to the left side of his face.

"I know you are, Aimé." I replied quietly, while scrubbing another pan. "And I love your adorably ridiculous, silly, yet entirely serious ideas."

Aimé pouted again and tucked his nose into the crook of my neck, then slowly exhaled. "I think I'm going to get addicted."

"To just us being together like this?"

"Mhm."

I grinned and quickly washed my hands, then dried them with the hand towel nearby. I turned around and Aimé uncurled a bit, then our lips met for a very gentle kiss. We slowly exhaled, feeling very relaxed in each other's arms. My man was purring away when I cupped his cheeks and kissed him again.

"Me too, Aimé." I whispered, looking up into his beautiful brown-hazel eyes.

They were partially obscured by sand-blond waves, so I brushed them back into place. Aimé just stared at my face for awhile, then his lips descended onto mine. The kisses were ever so soft and sweet with a hint of actual sweetness from the blueberry pie we'd made together for dessert. Aimé held me close, then suddenly lifted my form into his arms. I held onto his shoulders and squeezed my thighs against his sides.

"Aimé," I murmured, "I love you."

My precious man licked a slow line from the hollow of my throat to my lips as he carried me to the couch. He took a seat in the corner and settled me so that I was resting on top of him. I scooted a bit higher and tucked my forehead against his head for a moment before I placed a gentle kiss to his right cheek. Aimé looked so blissful and at peace right now. It made me really happy.

"I love you too, my precious rayiys." he replied quietly, opening his eyes again. "My beloved Theo."

I blushed and swiftly pecked his lips, then snuggled down as I turned partially onto my right side. Aimé grabbed the remote from behind his head on the side table, then turned on the TV. It was a business insider channel, so my man just skipped a bunch in the guide to find something more interesting. Aimé's left arm hugged my waist and his chin rubbed the top of my head, so I was feeling very cozy with our legs pressed together.