-26-

I slid the sheer, white thigh-high stocking up my left leg and let go of the band. It made a snap sound, which startled Aimé with his back turned. My right leg was already clad in the matching stocking.

I was getting into some fun clothes that Papa had picked out for my time with Aimé. My sheer white teddy with lace trim fell just below my ass, and I found that I looked quite cute in it. A bow was laced up the front of it as well as on the sides of my matching female version of the lacy boxers.

I silently moved to the light switch in the closet and lightly pressed it. Aimé shuddered with his back turned in the chair. I slowly walked towards him, then slid my hands around his neck and shoulders before moving them down his chest. Aimé moaned and tilted his head back, gasping when I bent in half to grope and fondle his hard cock through his pants.

"Aimé," I purred. "Are you ready?"

He panted, shivering and twitching with his cock straining to get to me. "Y-yes, Rayiys Theo." he groaned, his pelvis jolting as I pinched his length.

"Good boy. If you continue being my good boy, you'll get a wonderful reward." I whispered seductively, slowly sliding my hands back up his body.

Aimé whimpered from the loss of contact, his hips bucking now to follow my touch. I chuckled as I traced the juncture of his neck and shoulder underneath his shirt, marveling at his beautiful skin. Aimé gripped the arms of the chair as I tugged his shirt collar away from where I was about to bite. He moaned as my hair brushed his cheek and my teeth sank into his skin hard enough to bruise it.

"Rayiys!" he whimpered in pleasure, his delightful squirming causing heat to pool in my core.

"Aimé," I whispered, licking and sucking the bite mark I had made on his gorgeous golden-brown skin. "My beloved Aimè..."

He shuddered and tensed, clearly holding himself back from doing something. I gently brushed my lips over his right cheek.

"Aimé, I am going to retrieve Ore from your bag. As I do that, I want you to stand up, close your beautiful eyes, turn around, and undress. When you're naked, keep your eyes shut while I guide you to your position and do not open them until I tell you. Is that clear, my precious Aimé?"

He nodded quickly, twitching when my fingers rolled over his nipples. I kissed his cheek, gently hugging his shoulders. Aimé relaxed a bit and leaned into me, which made pleasure and a bit of pride well up within me. I pushed my fingers through his sand-blond hair, then stepped back. His soft whine of disappointment was too adorable.

But Aimé did as told while I retrieved Ore. I took a moment to greet the unusually adorable teddy bear.

"Hi, Ore." I said with a smile, gently kissing its nose. "I told you, didn't I? That you would be loved. Yes, your owner is a weirdo, but I love him for it."

I peered at Aimé while hugging the supposedly "haunted" teddy bear to my chest, then whispered, "Please forgive his weirdo ways and put up with our times together. They are mostly unconventional, but we are two people that find those parts of us completely compatible."

As I twisted, the light caught the bear's gray eyes, which made them brighten slightly as though it understood. Since I already know the teddy bear isn't haunted, I was just being silly talking to it. I petted its patchwork head and carried it over to the bed.

Aimé's breathing got a bit louder as he sensed my approach. I chuckled and guided him near the bed (about two feet away), then had him kneel with his knees fairly far apart. My lips found his own in an instant. His scent curled around me while we kissed fervently and eagerly, yet we were altogether ready for more.