-69-

"Almost—ugh!" I groaned, wanting to tear my hair out in frustration. "I'm so terrible at these games."

Aimé chuckled. "You just don't have the finesse, my precious rayiys."

I peered up at him. "And you do?"

He smirked. "I do."

"Show me."

"With pleasure, Rayiys Theo." stated my man with a confident expression, waiting for me to step back from the claw machine.

To be fair, though, I was already completely confident in Aimé's abilities. My man was skilled in a lot of ways/areas and I really admired that about him. I watched him move the sticks around and press the buttons with ease. And, just as I'd expected, Aimé was also a master with the claw machine. He managed to get something in a fraction of the time and money I spent earlier. I feel like my fiancé was just waiting to show off, too.

He bent down and pulled the white teddy bear from the drop box area, then presented it to me. I grasped the bear in my left hand and moved closer, wrapping my right arm around Aimé's waist. I rubbed my face on his pecs and squeezed my man tightly. Aimé was more than a bit surprised, but he quickly calmed down and eagerly returned my hug with happy purrs in his chest.

"Theo, you're so cute. We match now because we both have teddy bears."

I chuckled and tilted my head back, gently pecking his lips when he curled down. "Yeah, I guess we do now. I think I'm going to call him Em."

"Em?"

"Well, it's spelled differently in my head than the first few letters of your name, Aimé."

His lips curled up. "Ooh, I see. So, Ore and Em, huh?"

I grinned and gave him another quick kiss. "Yup, Ore and Em. Thank you, Aimé."

He curled his arms tighter around me and buried his nose in my hair. "Because we have the parent plushies, so to speak, now we can get children as the start of my dream."

I blinked, then laughed and peppered his face with kisses. "You're so cute, Aimé. I love you."

Aimé rubbed my nape and pushed his fingers into my hair. "I love you too, my precious Theo."

I rubbed my cheek on his cheek and hugged him a bit tighter, then Aimé moved us away into a dark area of the arcade. Other people had approached the machine, so that's partly why we left it. But my man wanted to keep his word from earlier and do some naughty things with me in the dark.

He pushed my back against the wall and pressed his body against mine, monopolizing every inch he possibly could as I clutched onto him. Em was being pressed between us, so Aimé was extremely pleased. And he was even more pleased when I kissed him back and slid my fingers underneath his shirt to scratch his lower back.

"Mm, Rayiys..." he purred, nuzzling my cheeks and lips. "My rayiys."

"And you are mine, Aimé."

My handsome fiancé shivered and groaned under his breath as I hungrily kissed him, devouring his mouth as I raked my nails across his skin. Aimé's cock throbbed as it pressed against my stomach. I nosed his jawline with a pleased smirk on my lips, then glanced over at a young woman around our age staring slack-jawed at us. I winked and returned my attention to my greedy lover.

"Who were you looking at?" he growled, nipping my right ear and biting my neck.

I tilted my head so he could have more access. "My lovely Aimé, you needn't be so jealous. You're my one and only."