-48-

Aimé hummed an interesting tune while he tapped his fingers on the steering wheel. We were heading to his apartment so he could collect semi-formal attire before we continued on to Corton.

"This will be the first time I'm going to your apartment."

Aimé cracked a crazy grin. "Yes, Theo. I hope you're ready to see my collection."

I sucked in my lips, staring at him with wide-eyes. Aimé laughed at my expression, quickly leaning over to kiss my cheek at a red light. I grinned at him with laughter on my lips.

"What kind of collection?"

Aimé turned down a block with more expensive apartments while he answered, "One look is worth a thousand words."

"Is it? Well, do you think you can hold back once you have the real deal in your apartment?" I asked with a devious smirk.

I crossed my legs, which made him blush and look away from my pale thighs. I snickered as he parked his car, then I nibbled on his lips when he drew me towards him. Aimé groaned, shuddering as I pinched and twisted his nipples.

"When can we have a beat-up session, my sexy rayiys?" he purred, hissing in delight when I tugged on his sensitive little peaks.

I giggled. "A training session? How about tomorrow?"

Aimé pouted. "Why not now?"

I gave him a look that said I wasn't having it. His pout deepened and I was drawn into those beautiful brown-hazel eyes. I steeled my resolve and pecked his lips, ending the hypnotism.

Aimé whined, hugging me tightly. "Please, Rayiys? I want that delicious ache from your pretty fists."

I patted his left cheek and lightly slapped it, which made him shiver with a soft gasp of need. I nuzzled the opposite cheek and bit down on it, so I was tugged onto his lap. His cock throbbed under my ass.

"Rayiys, please?" he begged. "Please beat me up."

"Aimé, not today. We have to meet my dad later."

Aimé groaned and rested his head against mine. "Right, I forgot all about that."

"Because your focus was entirely on me?" I asked with a giggle, pushing my right hand into his hair and tugging on his sand-blond waves mixed with loose curls.

He moaned under his breath and nibbled on my throat. "Exactly," he growled, then shoved open the driver side door.

He pulled me out of the car with him and resettled my form in his arms. I hugged his neck and shoulders, nuzzling and nibbling on his left ear. Aimé shivered and barely remembered to lock his car as he hurried towards the elevator in the building for covered parking. It was connected to the apartment complex, which looked fancy for our relatively small town.

The elevator doors opened and I sensed someone behind me (who was in front of Aimé). My lover almost managed to ignore the person, but a high-pitched, clearly feminine squeal made me flinch. That made Aimé growl under his breath as he stepped into the box with the girl. I hugged his neck and kissed his ear to keep him calm.

"You're that mixed-race Albert guy, right? You have such a cute girlfriend!" she squealed. "How long have you known each other?"

Aimé seemed to puff his chest with pride, but he also squeezed me tighter as if I was going to hop out of his arms and leave him. Aimé was too adorable, really.

"One hundred and nine—mm." grunted Aimé, when I smacked my lips on his own. My man was too much sometimes.

I turned my head to look at the girl. She was grinning weirdly while waiting with an expectant expression.