-49-

"Aimé, stop grumbling." I whispered, tugging him closer.

My man pouted at me. "He did a double take."

"Yes, so?"

"He was looking at your perfect ass!"

"I asked if you wanted me to wear this, Aimé, because I knew you'd be extremely jealous if some guy looked at me twice."

Aimé pushed his bottom lip out more, pouting at me until I wrapped my left arm around his waist and grasped his left hand with my right one. He grinned and cupped the gentle curve of my waist, his fingers dipping underneath the loose fabric of my romper. I rested my head on his chest for a moment while we walked down the street. Aimé was clearly purring, which made me smile.

"You're too adorable, Aimé." I said softly, and he chuckled.

"Probably only you think so, Theo."

"Good for me. No rivals."

"Rivals?" He snorted, tugging me closer to his right side. "I would only look at you anyway."

"Agreed, as I would only look at you."

Aimé's cheeks flushed and he grinned away like a happy lunatic, practically skipping down the sidewalk. I chuckled and pinched his waist, making him both extremely happy and aware that he was basically dragging me into his quick-paced, longer strides. He slowed down and I rubbed my cheek on his right pec, slyly kissing around his nipple while glancing up at his face. Aimé shivered and his fingers tightened around my waist. I smirked to myself when they slipped a bit lower towards my right asscheek.

We walked leisurely down the busy street, but we definitely caught a lot of eyes because of our appearances. Aimé was dressed in a simple baby blue t-shirt and midnight-blue jeans that fit his ass so nicely. I kind of wanted to see his ass in a thong, to be honest. I wonder if he'd be into trying it?

"Rayiys, what are you thinking about with such a sexy expression on your face?" he growled, his eyes narrowing.

I smirked and squeezed his hand and waist. "Are you sure you want me to say it in public?"

He hushed and flushed beet-red, his gorgeous golden-brown skin burning against mine as he leaned down to hear me whisper my thoughts in his ear. He straightened and coughed to clear his throat while I giggled.

"I-I'll consider it," he murmured, then glanced back down to my face. "But only if you try to humiliate me."

My jaw dropped. "That's impossible!"

He rolled his eyes. "Sure."

"It is, I promise. You're so perfect for me it's crazy."

Aimé's steps faltered and he blushed again, pursing his lips. "Th-thank you. Would you be willing to try, though?"

I gazed into his pretty brown-hazel eyes. "I don't want to hurt your feelings."

"I just want to hear you try. I know you would never hurt me with bad intentions or do anything I wouldn't want to have happen." he reassured me, so I sighed and cracked my neck.

"Okay, I can try. It's worth it to see my sexy man in a thong."

He inhaled sharply and coughed. "I-I love you." he managed, his face on fire.

"I love you too, my sweet Aimé."

Aimé puffed his cheeks out for a moment, then he kissed my head again.

About fifteen minutes later, after we grabbed a small snack and a shake from a well-rated café, we took a seat on a park bench and rested next to each other. I tilted my head back and looked up through the tree's canopy, smiling when I saw the sunshine filtering through the leaves. Aimé's lips suddenly met my small Adam's apple and he licked my neck, likely gathering my sweat on his tongue. I let him suck on my neck since I would be wearing a turtleneck to dinner later on.