-82-

"That was so much fun!" I exclaimed, flopping down on the giant towel in the shade of our beach umbrella.

Aimé grinned at me and patted my head. My man and I had just finished our first surfing lesson, so we were both worn out and ready for a break. I pushed myself up onto my knees and heard a growl, but the gurgling came from my stomach.

Aimé chuckled and kissed my left hand, pressing my palm to his right cheek. He nosed my wrist and then licked it, but he was tense with other people around. He relaxed when I sat up and moved closer to him, then he started purring when I curled against his side. Aimé was very pleased and couldn't stop kissing my head, but he took a break when my stomach complained again.

"It seems my rayiys needs some sustenance."

"Do you not?" I asked, pressing my lips to his sexy golden-brown skin.

Aimé kept my head against his chest as he reached for the cooler bag. "I am hungry, but I ate quite a bit at breakfast."

"No one told you to finish off the pancakes. There were more than enough leftovers for lunch."

My fiancé pouted. "But you made them. It'd be a waste not to eat the fluffy goodness while still warm."

"If you keep thinking like that, Aimé, you're going to get fat." I remarked, then chuckled when I heard his playful gasp.

"I'll be good and not eat so much again, Theo. I almost felt like throwing up earlier, and that's not something I'd ever want to do after eating your delicious food."

I smiled and kissed his cheek when he leaned forward again. Aimé started his adorable purrs again, so I snuggled closer and closed my eyes for a moment. It was so peaceful on the beach.

Since we were at a smaller coastal town with expensive homes, there weren't too many people here on the sandy beach. There were some old vacationing couples and a few teens, college students, and older joggers around. But the beach was not crowded by any means.

Aimé's fingers rubbed my scalp and I slowly opened my eyes just as a sandwich corner was pressed to my lips. I pushed forward and took a big bite, happily chewing with closed lips. Aimé cooed and tugged my form onto his lap, pressing kisses to my face while holding me tightly. Right after I swallowed, I giggled because my man was eager to stuff my cheeks again. His excited and eager expression was just too adorable for words. I really do love every part of my wonderful Aimé Akar Albert.

Once I was full, Aimé took a few bites with my fork and then put the food back into the insulated cooler bag. He leaned back and lightly rested his upper body against the beach umbrella's pole. However, I had other plans. I sat up and knelt in a comfortable position before patting my thighs. Aimé looked down, then back up at me.

"Do you want me to lay down?" he asked, and I nodded with a happy grin.

"We've never done a lap pillow before, right?"

Aimé's brown-hazel eyes brightened and he beamed, sitting up to kiss my cheek. He moved around and laid down on his right side, looking away from me at the beach. His left eye looked up at me, though, and he closed it as I curled down to kiss his cheek. I pushed my fingers through his wet hair, then smiled when Aimé began purring again.

Trailing my fingers over the curves and ridges of his body seemed to be affecting Aimé in a very naughty way. I could see the bulge and the outline of my man's monster cock in his wet swim trunks, but I chose to ignore it because of our location. Just as Aimé was possessive of me, I was equally possessive of him. I think Aimé doesn't really believe me when I say that, but if a time arrives when I can show him the truth, I will gladly do it.