-28-

"Teddy!" squealed Callum, bouncing over to me like an excited bunny rabbit.

I laughed and opened my arms, hugging his waist. We rubbed noses and pecked each other's cheeks, grinning at each other.

"Hey, did ya hear?"

I cocked an eyebrow. "Hear what?"

"Dean Jones resigned!"

What really happened was Papa informed the board of that bastard's crimes and they removed him from his position. It was said that he "resigned," but it was really that he was expunged. Papa is holding Mr. Jones in the basement until he figures out how to remove him from this world in the most painful way imaginable.

I grinned at Callum. "Yeah, I heard."

Callum squeezed my waist. "You could come back to do college in person again."

"I could, but I don't really need to."

He pouted at me. "But then we could see each other more often!"

"Like a few times a day and maybe lunchtime, then we'd go our separate ways."

Callum sighed and rested his chin on my shoulder. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you, too." I smiled, hugging him tightly. "We have a full day together. Are you ready?"

My best friend pulled back and grinned at me. "Yes!"

He tugged me into our favorite hangout, Charleston's, a moment later. I waved at Tori and Tyler behind the counter. Their jaws dropped when I went towards the dance floor with Callum.

I wondered if Aimé would be watching again or if he would join me today. I had gone out on another job with different people yesterday, but I'd noticed Aimé's intense gaze. I caught sight of him stalking me, which was absolutely adorable.

"I'm surprised you want to dance, Teddy." Callum chuckled. "You usually just watch."

"Well, to watch over you." I responded, which made him hug me again.

"Thank you," he said softly. "Now, let me see you dance."

"Be prepared to laugh." I snickered with a small blush. "I'm shit at dancing freestyle, Cale."

"Oh, c'mon, it's been years! I'm sure you've improved." he replied, his bright smile making me snort and roll my eyes. He playfully pouted with his sparkling emerald-green eyes.

I let him pull me onto the dance floor where ten people were already moving near each other to the heavy techno beat. It was embarrassing at first, but Callum helped me loosen my hips and shoulders. We weren't exactly grinding on each other, but he did slide his hands underneath my shirt to grasp my waist and chest.

At some point, I felt that intense gaze again and looked over at piercing brown-hazel eyes. While Callum was busy grinding his ass on another guy, I reached out for my possessive lover. I motioned for him to come and he followed my silent command. Aimé's fingers slid into my hand, so I gripped them and pulled him against me. He smoothly fit into my sensual movements while wrapping an arm around my waist in a possessive manner. I pressed my cheek against his chest, scenting his familiarly arousing and relaxing mix of sweat and subtle cologne.

"Theo," he purred. "You're too sexy."

I chuckled as he cupped my cheek. "You're the sexy one, Aimé. You ooze sex appeal."

His chest vibrated with a deep purr, making me smile. "Theo, were you dancing for me?" he asked in a deeper, rougher voice.

"Yes, I was just waiting for you to arrive."