-80-

After unloading our things at the rental home, Aimé and I packed our waterproof bags and hurried down to the beach. It was slightly chilly because of the wind, but there were still quite a few people with dogs on leashes hanging around despite the time approaching high tide.

It was late afternoon, and we were tired but happy to finally be at the beach. I was wearing a normal swimsuit, which consisted of swim trunks and a long-sleeved shirt. Aimé seemed happy with the outfit since it wasn't super warm. He was wearing an outfit that essentially matched mine.

The smell of the ocean was a shock to me. It was definitely fishy and very salty. I can't really describe it, but the smell wasn't too unpleasant. When I glanced at Aimé, his eyes were focused on the horizon. It made me smile to myself. I squeezed his hand and leaned against his side, then tugged him closer towards the edge of the water. I dropped my small duffel bag into the sand and unstrapped my sandals, letting my feet sink into the sand.

"Theo?"

I looked up at my man with a happy grin. "Let's put our feet in the water, Aimé."

He beamed and cupped my cheeks, kissing my face. "You're so cute. And yes, I will definitely join my adorable rayiys at the ocean's edge."

I giggled and pecked his lips, hopping like a bunny rabbit down to the wet sand. I relaxed as my feet sank in and the ocean water washed up to my ankles, then smiled when the wave was pulled backwards. My man's arms wrapped around my waist from behind as he curled down to kiss my face. I tilted my head to the side so he could have more access, although I was already so turned on by his touch. My fiancé was clearly enjoying the view in many ways.

"You are too cute and sexy for words, Rayiys Theo." he whispered, nibbling on my right ear.

A soft noise escaped me and he was eager to capture my lips to prevent the escape of any more sounds, but I was a bit thankful when he chose not to do more. His arms curled around my shoulders instead and moved us deeper into the water so his feet could get wet. I grinned to myself at his cuteness. I love my Aimé so much.

I grasped his forearms and leaned into his front, so my man was purring away. Aimé tucked his nose into my hair and slowly exhaled, just relaxing while we watched the seagulls snatch up fish from the water. Some dog owners began to head back to the parking lot where a dog wash was situated.

There were a few minutes of peace before I heard a truck engine pull up in the parking lot above the beach. Aimé turned his head when I twisted around to look.

"What's wrong, Theo?"

"Mm, nothing's wrong. I was just curious about the truck."

Aimé hummed. "It is certainly unusual for this area, but I want your attention on me if not on the view."

I giggled and tilted my head back to kiss his chin. Aimé began purring and pressing his lips to my head and ears. He had to bend his knees a bit to reach my neck and right shoulder. My soft laughter was muffled by his hand as his lips brushed my cheek. Warm tingles spread across my face from his breath ghosting over my right ear.

Aimé chuckled when he noticed my red face. "You're so adorable, my lovely rayiys." he murmured, then nipped the shell of my ear.

"Mm," I moaned under his hand, shivering as his grip on my waist tightened. I could feel myself getting hard from Aimé's teasing ministrations.

"I cannot get enough of you, Rayiys Theo." he groaned, then exhaled and nuzzled my head as he uncovered my mouth. "My precious Theo, it feels amazing to be standing here with you, free of responsibilities as heirs to our families."