-88-

"This feels kind of naughty, Aimé." I remarked, snuggling against his side.

Aimé chuckled. "I'm assuming you've never done this before."

I shook my head, so he smirked and pulled my form closer. He cupped my jaw and kissed me, the sweetness of his mouth and the heat of his body making me melt in his arms. Aimé purred when I suckled lightly on his tongue and he did the same with mine, then rubbed the roof of my mouth. I shuddered with a low moan, tilting my head to kiss him a bit more easily. Aimé let me breathe a minute later, his hot breaths ghosting over my skin.

He whispered, "I am beyond pleased to have taken yet another of your firsts, my gorgeous rayiys."

I trembled as his left hand slipped up my corresponding thigh, his fingers curling under the bikini bands at my hip. I felt strangely exposed like this in the sand under the moonlight while in my man's arms. He used the spoon to feed me more gelato, making me shiver and ask for another kiss to warm me up. Aimé was ridiculously happy with this arrangement. He could feed, hold, kiss, and even tease me while kind of out in the open on the beach where he proposed to me.

Aimé was quiet when I settled my head on his chest. We listened to the waves for what felt like a couple minutes in pleasant silence before he squeezed my waist and kissed my head.

"I want it to be tonight."

"Want what?"

"For you to take my real first time."

My face turned beet-red and and my heartbeat quickened. "A-are you sure?"

Aimé sighed. "You don't want to?

I rolled over and straddled his lap, immediately grasping his face. I squished my man's cheeks until he pouted at me. He whined after I kissed everywhere but his lips, so I shushed him by doing what we both wanted.

"Of course I want to, Aimé." I whispered, then gently kissed him again. "I'm just making sure because of that thing at dinner."

Aimé's face heated and he scowled. "I-I'm not saying it because of that, Theo. I really do want you and I feel like I'm ready for you tonight."

My core tightened and I quietly apologized, pressing kisses to his sand-blond waves. He chuckled against my chest.

"I can understand why you asked, though, so I'm not upset. But I can barely wait to claim your first time topping, Rayiys."

I think even my hair turned red from that last remark from Aimé. "O-oh," I whispered breathily, then groaned when he gripped my waist and kissed me.

"You're too damn cute, Rayiys." he growled, then put the lid on the pint of gelato. "I want more of you."

My back landed on the sand as he rested his hands on either side of my head. His face was almost entirely shadowed other than the moonlight shining through his hair as he curled over me. Aimé pressed more of his weight on his right hand and cupped my face with his left one. I took a deep breath in and slowly exhaled as his hand slid down to my throat, across my chest, and under the curve to my spine to touch a few of my scars.

Aimé's lips descended onto mine and I pushed my left hand into his hair, scraping my fingernails across his shoulder blades. My man growled deeply, our kiss deepening as his fingers gripped my ass.

"Rayiys, let's go back to our temporary home." he whispered, his skin warming as I pressed little kisses to his face. "I'm still a bit nervous, but I want you."

"I want you, too." I breathed, then my face burned when his left hand cupped my cock. "In both ways."

Aimé blushed. "Do you think we can handle it?"