-32-

"A-almost there," I said through a pant, feeling four of his fingers thrust in as deep as they could go.

I was gripping the base of my lover's cock—not only to curb his climax, but to keep me sane. Aimé was eager to get on with it, but he understood that I wasn't eager to be ripped apart. I hadn't had sex in so long and his cock was slightly bigger than Jackson's own. Aimé was so proud when I'd told him that, so I had to muffle my laughter by sucking his length, which had been (and still is) twitching wildly with desire.

"R-Rayiys Theo," he uttered as he panted. "P-please, let me—ngh!"

I firmly tugged his cock, then returned my grip to the base and lightly played with his sack while licking around his head. Aimé sounded like he wanted to cry, so I moved forward and shuddered as his fingers slid out. I slowly turned around and moved backwards, still holding his cock.

Aimè's skin was hot while he watched. His hands lightly gripped my hips, then he stopped me. "Wait, R-Rayiys, I want to see."

I paused, unsure of what he meant at first. His pleading gaze made it click into place. My flushed skin reddened further, so I got off him and rolled over onto my back. Aimé rolled towards me and crawled between my thighs. His predatory gaze made my insides throb a bit harder in time with my pounding heartbeat.

Honestly, I've never felt this way with Callum or Jackson. Aimé made me feel like I was the only person on Earth that he would ever love. I still have a few doubts about that, but I know I am fully in love with Aimé Akar Albert. I would literally kidnap him and hold him in the basement if he ever tried to betray me, but after hearing his adorable plans for the future, I doubt I would need to do that.

"Theo?" he whispered, and my attention snapped back to the present. His face was filled with hurt. "Are you sure you want this with me?"

My expression now mirrored his own. "You idiot." I bit my tongue, starting to roll over as stupid tears rose to my eyes.

He stopped me with a hug. "I'm so sorry, Theo. I didn't mean it like that. Y-you were just out of it, so I thought you lost interest."

"I was out of it because I was thinking about you, dumbass." I whispered, curling my arms over his shoulders. "I was thinking about how you make me feel and what it meant. I was also thinking that if you ever stopped liking me, I would be so hurt. My other thought was that if you cheated on me, I would totally lock your ass in the basement."

Aimé was quiet throughout my monologue, but he hugged me tighter at the end and began to shake. I thought he was crying at first, but his laughter reached my ears. I pouted into his shoulder, then tucked my face against his neck. Aimé kissed my shoulder and jaw, nuzzling my left ear a moment later.

"My beloved rayiys, you are so wonderful." he finally spoke, barely containing his giggles. "Honestly, being kidnapped and held in your basement would be a dream come true."

It suddenly occurred to me again about what and who my lover is in reality. A few giggles burst free as I now hugged his neck, kissing his ear and cheek. Aimé's arms tightened around my chest and waist again.

"Seriously, Theo, believe in me when I say that you are the first and last person to hold my heart and body. People say first loves don't last, but I'm going to prove those critics wrong, Theo. You are both my master, my ruler, the boss of my life, and my lover. You're my equal in everything and ever so precious to me."

My smile grew. "Honestly, Aimé Akar Albert, I love you so much."

His breath hitched and he drew back slightly to look into my brightly smiling face. I cupped his cheeks, tugging his head down to meet his lips. He was stunned for a moment, but our lips began to move together, in sync and off-sync, in a breathtaking display of love and dominance.