The plan

April 21WednesdayYear 1

April 21
Wednesday
Year 1

As I wait for Taehyung at the bus stop, I think back to our interaction in the morning with a smile.

I was going through the door to my lecture when he had spotted me and jogged over, bumping into me in passing.

"See you later!" He mouthed as he moved by, his laptop clutched in hands and earbuds in his ear.

I was surprised for a second because I didn't expect it. Smiling back, I watched him get to his class. Along the way people were stopping to say 'hi' to him, Taehyung giving them all a wide smile as he stopped to converse with them.  It reminds me of how popular he is.

To Taehyung and his friends, the interaction is a small, typical gesture. But to me, it means more. I'm happy to think that I finally had someone to greet in passing. It was making my time in college more fun.

These two months of memories are becoming precious to me.

"Boo!" 

I open my eyes to find Taehyung tilting into my view.

"Oh!" I bite my lip, shy at his closeness.

"Sorry for making you wait. Did you talk to your mom about the concert?" He asks while adjusting his hair. 

Did he run all the way here?

I nod, "She's actually excited for me to go."

"But what about you?"

I look up at him and see how attentive he looks. "You're worried about her."

He can tell? 

"S-she said I can call her. And she's friends with our neighbor so she has someone to go to if she needs anything."

"She can also have my number in case she needs to reach you." Taehyung smiles.

I blush, content with his kindness. "Thank you!"

That calms me down. It's only for a night and the concert will be a great chance to bond with the others more.

As we sit on the bus, I turn to Taehyung. "Did you go out of your way to take this bus? I'm sorry for not checking earlier..."

He points down the street. "I live a few minutes that way. It wasn't too far."

I look, remembering how Taehyung's friends mentioned they don't know where he lives.

"Oh..."