50. 𝙄𝙨 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣 𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙄𝙩?→

Very soon, Lisa looked through the entire album of clothes.

The clerk hastily asked. "Miss, I wonder which item have you taken a fancy to?"

Lisa pointed at the album and said, "The 3rd, 7th, and 10th set."

The clerk was delighted and immediately remembered her selection.

However, Lisa had said, "Except for those sets, I want everything."

Wait, what?

The clerk's mind stalled for a second before she immediately widened her eyes and replied, "Of course, of course."

Immediately after, she took the album and was prepared to inform the manager about the order.

As soon as the clerk left, Qin Yuqiao had made her way back.

She smiled, sat beside Lisa, and asked, "Have you chosen?"

"I'm done." Lisa nodded in response.

Qin Yuqiao asked, "This shop sells matching shoes and bags. Would you like to select a few too?"

Lisa thought about it for a moment. She indeed had to purchase a few pairs of shoes and nodded.

Just then, the clerk who left had returned together with her manager in excitement.

The manager peeked at Qin Yuqiao and asked Lisa for confirmation. "Miss, are you sure of the clothes you've selected?"

"Yes."

"Then... do you still need anything else?"

"I'll choose a few more shoes."

"Sure." After the manager heard her, she personally led her to the showcase area where shoes were displayed.

Lisa chose seven to eight pairs of shoes in one go.

Qin Yuqiao did not expect Lisa to be so extravagant. She suddenly asked the manager. "How many clothes did she select?"

"15 sets."

"..."

The manager realized Qin Yuqiao had not reacted. She called out to check that everything was okay with her. "Miss Qin."

Qin Yuqiao nodded and said nothing.

After all the clothes and shoes were packed, Lisa took out her card.