150.𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙈𝙚→

Li Xia had been waiting for Lisa inside their rooms

Li Xia had been waiting for Lisa inside their rooms. The moment she saw that she had walked in, she hastily walked up and asked anxiously,
"Lisa, what is going on right now outside? Are you alright?"

"I'm fine."

"There are many higher-ups and doctors outside. They will resolve the following issues. We should sleep first."

Li Xia wanted to go out and check out the situation, but she dared not do so. In the end, she followed Lisa and fell asleep.

She continued to lie down and wait.

Sometime later, there were no longer any movements outside. Li Xia who repeatedly claimed that she could not fall asleep had also started to snore.

Just then, a slight movement sound was heard from the window.

She quickly flipped her quilt away and got down from the bed as she ran towards the window.

She saw the man who stood outside as she pulled the curtains to one side. The corner of her lips could not help but curl up.

Jungkook looked at her who was in her pajamas and his voice slightly dimmed.
"Go and grab a coat. I'll bring you outside."

She nodded. She turned around and found a coat to wear and put on her shoes before she walked to the window and climbed up with the help of a chair.

He caught her from outside the window. He did not release her and instead carried her as he headed in a direction, taking large strides.

She hugged his neck and stared at his face. The depths of her eyes revealed flickers of glimmers.

While Jungkook carried her in his arms, he arrived at a remote corner and put her down.

Lisa had her back against the wall while her hands remained on his neck and stared at him with that beautiful pair of eyes of hers.

How could he possibly endure such a gaze? He lowered his head and kissed her lips.

The passionate kiss seemed to be able to instantly melt both of them into puddles.

Both of them missed each other very much and as they had not seen each other for half a month, the kiss intensified to the extent that it was about to become uncontrollable.

The fire inside their bodies was ignited.

He held onto her tightly as if he wished he could press her into his body. The next second before he was about to lose control, he used his strong willpower to put on the brakes.

The both of them were out of breath after the kiss.

She leaned her head on his chest and listened to his strong heartbeat while she gasped for air.

After they remained in that position for quite some time, Lisa asked,
"Kook, how's your younger brother?"

His hand on her hand tightened and there was a slight tension in his voice.
"Not too good."