𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠→

Lisa had basically guessed what Jungkook wanted to do and so she intended to help him

As expected, she soon discovered that the date stamp of Dou Xiaoyong's design had been changed. Moreover, the one who tampered with it was a famous hacker in the hacking world.

He should have also sent someone to track down this issue. However, Lisa knew that he would not get any results in a short period of time.

A chilly glint flashed through her eyes. "If you like framing others so much, I'll give you a taste of your own medicine... In addition, I'll add on a big gift together."

While she muttered to herself, she broke through the encoded virus wall that the hacker had built in a short time. At the same time, she set up her own serial virus. As long as there were any movements on the other side, everything would be restored to its original state.

"President, all preparations are complete."

A moment later, the secretary came over to report.

They had already completed all preparations for a worldwide live broadcast.

Jungkook looked up at the screen.

"We're ready too."

Through the screen, the chairman of Y Group asked Jungkook with a serious expression, "President Lu, do you truly intend to interfere in this matter today?"

With a calm expression, he said, "Yes. Since this matter has caused trouble to Professor Dou and his reputation, this needs to be resolved."

He then said to his secretary, "Inform the Network Department to broadcast this live everywhere on every platform."

His words caused everyone to be shocked.

Dou Xiaoyong walked over to him and finally called out to him in a soft voice, "Little Lu."

He looked towards Professor Dou and said, "Please believe in me. If I can't resolve this, I will bear all the consequences."

Dou Xiaoyong looked at him in shock. "Little Lu, you..."

"Please be at ease, Professor Dou."

Just then, his secretary came over and said, "President, everything is set up."

Jungkook nodded and gestured to everyone around him. "Take a step back."

Everyone subconsciously retreated towards the back and shortly afterwards, a group of bodyguards blocked out a large area.

Behind them was Professor Dou's robot exhibition area.

The Chairman of Y group said, "Since President Lu insists on it, let's settle this once and for all."

He then turned to his subordinates. "Bring up the whole process of making iChip."

The person sitting next to the Chairman swiftly tapped on the keyboard. After a moment, the whole process of how their company made iChips was displayed on the large screen.