𝙄'𝙢 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪→

Lisa took a step to the side when the military dogs pounced in her direction

Lisa took a step to the side when the military dogs pounced in her direction. At the same time, she grabbed one of the dog's paws and flung it away.

BAM!

"Wuuu..."

SHe stood there while remaining calm. She narrowed her eyes and swept her gaze towards the 'unruly kids' that seemed as if they were about to help the other dog. A trace of cunningness flashed through her eyes and she suddenly shouted out loud,
"Instructor Li, they're bullying me!"

With her shout, the group of military dogs was stunned.

This human is cheating! We clearly agreed to rely on our abilities and yet, she actually complained!

All of them acted as if nothing had happened and dispersed.

It was only some time later did they realize they had fallen for her tricks and were just about to surround her once again.

She slowly said,
"Instructor Li has tasked me to collect food for you in the following days. Say, if I were to add something in the food, would you be in a miserable state?"

All their footsteps suddenly stopped.

Immediately after, they acted as if nothing had happened and continued to run about and play.

The corner of her lips curled up and she continued to look after them.

After Instructor Li had cleaned and disinfected the place where the military dogs lived in, he came over to where they were and even praised them.
"It's great that you're all able to live in peace with Student Zi."

The group of military dogs wagged their tails from the praise.

She narrowed her eyes and said,
They were all very obedient."

Instructor Li nodded.
"That's right. They're a group of obedient kids."

Having said that, he blew the whistle twice.

The next moment, the group of military dogs ran towards their accommodation.

Lisa and Instructor Li headed towards the building in front.

As soon as they walked to the entrance, the scent of food could be smelt.

The two of them subconsciously increased their pace.

The place was a courtyard surrounded by buildings on all four sides. There were many dog toys inside and she asked out of curiosity.
"Military dogs still play with toys?"

"These are for the young military dogs."
Instructor Li said,
"Young military dogs would not receive much training in the first three months. The most important thing is to foster their feelings with the trainers, so we have prepared plenty of toys."

He then added on.
"The previous batch of young military dogs are now all grown up. They are the ones you have seen today, which have been slightly naughty. The next batch would only be sent here a month later."