𝙇𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙→

Everyone only managed to come back to their senses after Lisa and Li Xia left the room

They looked at Wang Ying, whose face was distorted by anger, with a strange gaze, and hastily went out the door with their toiletries.

Wang Ying looked at everyone who had ignored her. She clenched her teeth hard while her chest undulated greatly from her heavy breathing. She glanced at her surroundings and saw a kettle next to her. If her memory served her right, that kettle belonged to Lisa. And so, she went over and gave it a kick.

BAM!

"AHHH–"

When everyone ran back because they heard the screaming sounds, what they were met with was a tragic scene.

An exploded kettle, where the shards were scattered everywhere and the steaming hot water was spilled on the floor, along with a large red patch on Wang Ying's left leg.

Currently, Wang Ying was sobbing as she cried due to the pain.

"Could she have kicked that kettle on purpose and caused it to explode?"

"It's obvious that's what happened. This person is so scary to have done this even before the military training started."

"The instructor is here, let's go."

Just after someone reminded them, a loud shout sounded from behind.
"What's going on? It's going to be ten minutes soon and could it be that all of you want to run ten laps?"

The crowd hastily scattered like birds.

The instructor entered the dormitory upon hearing sobbing sounds.

Following that, the female students tried eavesdropping and heard the instructor's stern inquiry. "What happened?!"

The sobbing Wang Ying said,
"I don't know who placed that kettle in the middle of the room. I accidentally kicked it and it exploded."

"Ho, what the hell?"
Upon hearing this, Li Xia immediately burst out. She rolled up her sleeve and strode over in large steps.

Lisa had followed behind her.

Li Xia rushed to the door and said in a loud voice,
"Reporting to the instructor..."

She then informed the instructor of what had happened earlier.

The instructor had a stern expression and shifted her gaze to her who stood behind Li Xia,
"You, explain. What happened?"

"It's as what Li Xia has said."
Lisa pointed to the kettle with a calm expression.
"That's mine, and it was placed in the designated place along with everyone else's. Instructor, you can call in everyone in this dorm to verify the authenticity of my words."

The instructor looked at Wang Ying with a harsher expression.
"Student Wang Ying, please tell the truth."

"I– I..."
Wang Ying's face paled from fright. She suddenly realized that she was scalded by boiling water and started to burst into tears.
"My leg hurts."