𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙀𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙙→

Lisa's words caused everyone to be fearful and afraid as they looked into her eyes.
There were many who could not help but tremble.

The woman before them was too terrifying. They must definitely avoid her whenever they see her in the future.

On the other hand, Jungkook's men were comparatively calmer. One of the men said,
"Young Master Ouyang does not seem to be doing well. You'd better send him to the hospital at once."

The moment someone said that a few people carried Ouyang Ming away in the midst of the chaos.

The rest had also left as soon as possible.

Ultimately, there were only Lisa and Jungkook's men left in the bar.

One of the men carefully said to Lisa, "Miss Zi, our CEO has mentioned that if you are unsure how to operate the business, you can hand over the full authority to us to operate it on your behalf."

"No need." Lisa walked towards the bar and said, "You can leave too."

The few of them looked at each other and saw Lisa walking towards the alcohol cabinet. They thought for a moment and decided to leave.

When they were leaving, they were also kind enough to close the door.

Lisa directly made her way to the alcohol cabinet. Looking at it filled with all sorts of alcohol, she randomly selected two bottles that appeared pleasing to the eye and headed for the bar table. Following which, she poured a glass for herself and started drinking while she was in deep thought.

Unknowingly, she had finished an entire bottle.

Perhaps she was too deep in thought, and she only turned her head after she heard footstep approaching.

"Lu Jungkook?"

Jungkook saw the empty bottle in front of her. The first thing he did was to check the alcohol content of the bottle and frowned soon after.

As soon as she saw his expression, she knew he was about to preach again. She simply took another glass for him and poured one glass for each of them, then pushed it to him.
 "Lu Jungkook, have a glass with me to celebrate that I have an additional bar and racing club under my name."

Jungkook looked at her face that appeared plumper, tender, and alluring, along with her somewhat beautifully dazed eyes due to the alcohol.
He said disapprovingly,
"You're a girl and yet, you have drunk so much. If it was someone else who came in, what are you going to do if they harbor bad intentions towards you?"

"I'll just beat them up."

Since Jungkook had arrived on such short notice, he definitely must have known about the incident where she beat up Ouyang Ming. She had nothing to hide too.