𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙→

After the meal ended, Lisa's uncles did not immediately leave

In order to express their apology, the manager had personally served them their tea and desserts.

After the door was closed shut, Dou Jingning was the first to speak up.
"We've witnessed the whole process of your examination today. We are well aware of our niece's capabilities. Therefore... who are you?"

The moment he said that, Dou Zerui and Dou Xiangling looked at him in shock.

All three elders of the Dou Family had serious expressions on their faces. The sharpness contained in their gazes were as if they could see through her inner thoughts.

Lisa chuckled in response and calmly answered,
 "If you don't think that I'm Zi Lisa, then who am I?"

"I heard that Zi Xu had invested all his liquid funds and now those funds are tied up in unfruitful projects. If I were to find out that Zi Xu arranged for you to approach and obtain something from us, don't blame me for being rude."

"What can I obtain from you?"

Lisa cocked her head to the side while her smile deepened.
"Your reputation? So, in order to make use of your reputation, I went to M.Uni and took the examination for eight different degrees? Since I am capable of such a feat, would I still need your reputation?"

Speaking of this, Lisa revealed traces of indifference.
"Since you've already done your investigation, you should know that I was chased out by Zi Xu. As for the reason behind it, I'm sure you are also well aware. Despite all that, I did not approach the Dou family. What do you think you possess that I would want to make use of?"

After she said that, she directly stood up.

"Thanks for the dinner. Goodbye."

"Stop right there!"

Dou Jingning did not expect Lisa to have such a temper. He furrowed his brows and looked at her.
"Sit down."

Lisa did not heed him. She remained standing and looked at him with her lips pursed.

Dou Jingning felt a sudden headache coming on.

He knew what she said was right. Most importantly, if that brother-in-law of theirs knew of her capabilities, he would never have chased her out and left her to her own devices.