𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙩 𝙀𝙭𝙝𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣→

Lisa never expected such a response from Jungkook. Her eyes revealed her inner joy.

She nodded and said, "Ok!"

Even so, the safety equipment she had to upgrade still had to be upgraded.

After the meal, Jungkook headed for the company.

Lisa was constantly scrolling through her tablet on the sofa.

Just then, her phone rang. It was a call from Senior Bai.

Over the phone,
Senior Bai smiled as he asked, "Little friend, do you have time today?"

She originally had no intentions to go out today.
However, since Senior Bai had asked, she said,
 "Yes."

Senior bai said cheerfully,
 "Then make a trip to the Painting and Calligraphy Association.
I'll bring you around to introduce you to a group of artists. Also, remember to bring your ID card with you.
 I'll get someone to record your information and you'll officially be a member of the association."

Lisa heard Senior Bai's joyful tone and the corner of her lips curved up. She agreed to his invitation and hung up the phone.

Immediately after she put aside the tablet and headed up the stairs.

When she came down with a backpack, the housekeeper was standing downstairs.

"Miss Zi, are you heading outside?"

"Yes."

When facing the housekeeper's smiling face, Lisa recalled something. "If I return late, I'll be going back to my villa at night. Also... if there are parcels delivered today, please help sign for them on my behalf."

"I understand." The housekeeper gave her a gentlemanly farewell. "I hope that Miss Zi will have a great day today."

Lisa headed out the gates and was just about to drive out her racing car, when the housekeeper following behind her said, "Miss Zi, it is the weekend and there is most likely a traffic jam in the city. Why don't you drive a sedan out?"