130.𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩→

Dou Xiangling stayed at Lisa's house until dinner, before she then left

After Dou Xiangling left, she headed down to the basement.

The majority of the equipment she had purchased had arrived one after another and they were all waiting to be assembled.

She stayed in the basement until 11 p.m at night.
It was the housekeeper who called out to her before she finally realized the time.
"Miss Zi, it's getting very late."

Only then, did she stop the work and intended to continue tomorrow instead.

When she came out of the basement, she said,
"You can go and rest first. I'm also heading to bed now."

The housekeeper nodded and said,
"Goodnight, Miss Zi."
After that, he left the backyard.

Lisa headed for the living room.

However, when she entered the living room and was just about to close the door, her phone rang.

She glanced at the caller and answered the call in slight surprise as the corner of her lips curled up.
"Kook, why are you calling me at this time?"

Jungkook's voice sounded slightly hoarse, and it was particularly bewitching.
"I've returned from my grandfather's banquet. I saw a cake shop and bought you one on the way. Do you want to eat it?"

She cheerfully replied.
"Yes!"

She then asked,
"Where are you right now?"

"I'm reaching home soon."

Lisa held her phone and walked out of the courtyard as she asked,
"Have you gotten me milk tea?"

"The cake shop doesn't sell milk tea. But I got you a bottle of yogurt."

The smile on her face deepened and she automatically forgot the fact that there was yogurt in her fridge. Her footsteps had also quickened.

When she went over to the courtyard, the housekeeper who was about to rest for the day had heard her movements.

He thought that she planned to go out.
"Miss Zi, where are you going?"

"I'm waiting for Kook."

The housekeeper immediately understood, and he tactfully said,
"Then I'm heading to rest for the day."

"Okay!"

Lisa did not need to wait long for the car lights to appear at the front gates.

The car stopped inside the gates and Jungkook opened the door of the back seat.

The moment he opened the door, Lisa came to his side and ran into his embrace.

He held onto the food with one hand and hugged her waist with another.