𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧→

Gᴜʏꜱ, ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ.
Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ?? I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪꜰ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɴɪᴄᴇ...??😅

Yᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɢᴜʏꜱꜱ..😊

Pʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠɪᴇᴡꜱ❤️✨

(P.S.: Iᴛꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟ-ʟɪꜰᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ - ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴄᴜʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴀᴅ ʟɪꜰᴇ😁🥲)

Hᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ»»»»»»»»»»

In the early morning haze, I embraced my usual routine, waking at 5

In the early morning haze, I embraced my usual routine, waking at 5.59 am to savor the satisfaction of beating the alarm. Rushing through the morning rituals-from brushing my teeth to getting ready and breakfast and running for the bus- all in an hour. I find solace in the bus ride to school, captivated by the early sunrise, fog and the tranquil, busy atmosphere.

I get to school early- usually end up opening the classroom- and look out the window from our class in the top Storey, pointing towards the entrance- looking if my friends are there yet, perhaps him.

Amidst the usual classes-some boring, some interesting, some dramatic or even tragic, my attention was captivated by him. He is quite popular (but not to the extent it's a bother to him) an athlete and a basketball player- one of the main five. It wasn't his looks that drew me but rather his unique charm, the mischievous smile when caught not paying attention, and his genuine approach to others-his friendliness towards others. We have never talked in real life.

After a year of silent admiration, fueled by countless trials and errors, I finally confessed my feelings. However, the outcome was as expected, yet I couldn't help but search for glimpses of him in the crowded halls, cherishing every fleeting moment.

As the new year unfolded, I acknowledged the need to move on, attempting to focus on other aspects of life. Yet, the mere sight of him rekindled nerves and lingering affections. Despite other admirers, my heart remained tethered to him.

In this new chapter of life, I yearned for closure, a hope to forget him for good. The struggle between emotions and rationality persisted, marking the beginning of a narrative where love met the bittersweet reality of unrequited feelings.

 The struggle between emotions and rationality persisted, marking the beginning of a narrative where love met the bittersweet reality of unrequited feelings