𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙄𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙉𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙠→

Lisa turned towards the woman standing by her car who had a murderous expression.

As it turned out, she was the wanted criminal who had killed the men Li Peirong had sent over.

"Open the door and bring your phone with you."

The woman's voice was cold without the slightest hint of warmth.

Lisa stared at the weapon. After she detected where the other party was, she pushed the door open with her phone in hand.

The woman's gun was on the verge of pressing against Lisa's head when she suddenly spoke.

Her tone was that of indifference. "You'd better not press that against my head, otherwise, I may not be able to cooperate with you."

The woman's expression turned colder, and she pressed the gun against Lisa's temple.

"How dare you threaten me. Do you believe I can't end your life in one shot...? Hurry and contact Lu Jungkook. Make sure he comes alone."

Lisa's gaze stayed on the woman's hand that had the gun against her temple. She tightened her grip on her phone and said with a solemn tone, "Take that thing away."

The woman threatened her again. "Call him, or else I'll shoot you!"

Bam!

Lisa suddenly attacked and landed a punch on the woman's stomach, before she had any chance to react.

The woman flew away from here and crashed heavily onto the ground.

Lisa looked at the woman holding her stomach writhing in pain. With an indifferent expression, she said, "I warned you earlier. Don't put such a thing against my forehead. You were the one who didn't listen."

Having said that, she approached her.

Just then, the sound of a sharp weapon piercing through the air could be heard from the side.

When she was about to evade, an even faster whistling sound could be heard. A whip curled around her waist and a masked man descended from the skies as he quickly brought her a few meters away.

Lisa was a little surprised when she tilted her head and saw the masked man.

With a deep voice, he said, "Go to the backyard."

Having said that, his whip flung out and knocked away the other weapon that appeared in the woman's hands.

When Lisa saw the other weapon that fell on the ground, she pondered for a second and decided to retreat.

After she left, the whip in the masked man's hands swung at the woman again.