𝙁𝙚𝙞𝙝𝙪'𝙨 𝙇𝙞𝙢𝙗𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣→

A group of men and military dogs had unexpectedly fallen to the ground and Doctor Zhang was also among them

A group of men and military dogs had unexpectedly fallen to the ground and Doctor Zhang was also among them. Around them were poisonous animals rapidly attacking them.

Feihu shouted in that direction.

Woof! Woof! Woof!

Lisa hastily ordered.
"Shadow, take the medicine box and rescue them."

After Shadow left, the woman burst into laughter.

"Hahaha... aren't you without your helper now?"

She aimed the muzzle of the gun at Lisa after she said that.

She did not panic at the sight of the woman. Instead, a cold sneer curled on her lips.
"Who said I'm helpless?"

Woof! Woof! Woof!

Feihu angrily barked at the woman and was ready to pounce at her at any moment.

The woman glanced at Feihu with a murderous look. The next second, she shifted her gun to it and pulled the safety lever.

"Feihu, careful!"

She yelled out and threw a circular ball in the direction of that woman at the same time. The ball exploded in the air and gave off a strong dazzling light. She and Feihu dodge to one side simultaneously.

However, she did not expect that woman to be prepared in advance. The moment she ducked to the side, she took out a special pair of glasses and wore them.

"There's indeed plenty of good items on you."

"You're from the killer organization?"
Lisa tightly stared at the woman approaching her. She was sure of her guess and her expression sank at the same time.

Woof! Woof! Woof!

The woman looked at the dog and human who were wary of her and a cruel smile surfaced on her lips.
"Since you know who I am, I'd advise you not to do anything. I'm well aware of what you're capable of."

She looked at the woman with a cold expression and asked,
"It was Doctor Zhang who got you to come here?"

The woman snorted and the gun in her hand aimed at Feihu.

The corner of her lips curled up and she said,
"Make a guess?"

She pulled the trigger immediately after and the bullet shot out from the nozzle of the gun.

Woof! Woof! Woof!

"Hmph!"

She threw a ball towards the woman once again.

This time around, the ball directly formed a protective barrier that blocked the bullet.

The woman looked at the protective barrier and a trace of surprise flashed through her eyes.

She copied her expression and her lips curled up.
"Are you truly aware of my capabilities?"

Having said that, her finger quickly pointed at the woman.