𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮→

Lisa tilted her head and a sharp weapon streaked past her. With the sound of an object hitting the target, the weapon pierced into one of the men's shoulders.

The man pressed against his shoulders and his expression instantly became twisted in suffering.

"Ugh..."

Those men immediately increased their vigilance and surveyed their surroundings.

Just then, a man walked out from the nearby forest.

"I'll be taking this person."

His appearance was ordinary, but those eyes of his were filled with chilliness. Due to those eyes, the hostility he radiated had intensified.

"Who are you? How dare you snatch someone invited by our boss? I think you're sick of living!"

"We'll know who is sick of living shortly."

After that, the man swiftly attacked.

A one-against-many fight had instantly unfolded.

Lisa retreated to a safe distance to spectate their fight.

Clearly, the lone guy was more skilled. However, it was unknown who would win.

After spectating for a while, Lisa's ears had detected another group's arrival.

They were a man and a woman. First, they glanced at those engaged in a fight before looking over to Lisa.

They approached Lisa in a short time.

The woman pressed a knife against Lisa's waist and threatened. "Don't scream, come with us."

Lisa looked down at the knife on her waist and her eyes turned cold. "What if I don't follow?"

Having said that, Lisa swiftly moved and hand chopped the woman's wrist, causing it to be temporarily numb. She then seized the knife and slashed it against her opponent's hand.

Blood gushed out like water out of a floodgate.

"Argh..."

The man's expression changed at the sight. He shouted angrily, "How dare you hurt her. I'll kill you!"

His hands formed into claws and aimed towards Lisa.

She evaded by bending backward. When her upper body was almost parallel to the ground, she threw the knife in her hands.

"Ugh..."

After sticking the knife into the man's waist, Lisa straightened herself and stared at them coldly.