𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙂𝙤 𝙏𝙤𝙤 𝙁𝙖𝙧!

Lisa raised an eyebrow and replied with a question instead, "Would you have believed me if I told you?"

Dou Zerui and Dou Xiangling were both silent.

If it was in the past, they would have never believed her.

However, Dou Zerui suddenly thought of something that was more important. "Why did you apply for Metropolis University's independent enrollment examination?"

Dou Xiangling was also curious.

They both stared at Lisa as they waited for her reply.

However, Lisa did not intend to answer and merely pursed her lips while looking back.

Dou Zerui furrowed his brow and decided to get someone to investigate.

The trio did not revisit this topic anymore. Lisa walked towards the equipment that Dou Zerui had managed to borrow and did a quick check.

Dou Xiangling looked at her fiddling about and asked, "Lili, do you require our help?"

Lisa shook her head. "You can just prepare your drawings."

After that, she looked towards Dou Zerui and said rudely, "You, come here and help."

Dou Zerui's expression became solemn, and he said, "You should call me cousin."

Lisa's lips twitched and she looked away from him as she prepared to take out all the equipment.

Dou Zerui's temples throbbed, and he looked as if he wanted to say something else.

However, Dou Xiangling pulled on his sleeves.

Dou Xiangling reminded, "Brother, since Lili asked you for your help, you should stay here then. I'll go over and discuss how to hang up the paintings with the boss."

Dou Xiangling left immediately after.

Dou Zerui stood rooted and stared at Lisa for a period of time. The more he looked at her, the more doubtful he was. In the end, he could no longer endure it and asked, "Cousin, with this equipment, you can replicate the scenery Dou Xiangling wants?"