𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝘾𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙇𝙞𝙨𝙖 𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚→

Ansel clearly still had other things to do, and he left after that

When Ansel was about to leave, the circular ball in Lisa's hands was about to fly out.

Yet, Jungkook who was standing beside her had stopped her actions.

"Let's wait and see first."

It was very tight for two to stand behind the cabinet and they could only stand side by side. She tilted her head to look at his unfamiliar face and she subconsciously reached out to touch his face.

He grabbed her hand and whispered in her ears,
"If something happens later, stay here. I'll lead Count Alistair here. He won't make things difficult for you."

After saying that, he asked,
"Where are your shoes?"

Her feet twitched and she said,
"I threw them at someone around the flowers beside this building."

He responded with a groan.

They stood there and waited for around two minutes, only to see Allen walking to the windows as he pulled open the curtains and opened the window. He reached out his head and said,
"You can come in."

Immediately after, a person soundlessly flipped their way inside.

The person was a woman dressed in tight clothing and black tights, while holding onto a whip.

She had come in without being noticed by the people under the window.

Allen shut the windows and pulled the curtain back to its original position and asked that woman eagerly,
"Have you found that woman yet?"

Lisa somehow knew that the woman Allen mentioned referred to her.

The woman opened her voice and spoke. Her voice was extremely frosty.
"She's in this building."

"Which room is she inside?"

"I don't know yet."

She then took out an item.

Allen asked,
 "What's that?"

"A tracker. This tracking device can track her based on her aura."

She walked to the door and opened a crack and was about to release the tracker.

However, a split second before she could release it, Lu Jingye deliberately made some movements and the woman warily shouted,
"Who's there? Come out!"

Jungkook immediately revealed himself and started to fight with that woman.

Lisa threw out a circular ball and controlled the tracking device.

While the two of them were engaged in a fight, Allen seemed to have detected something and he headed towards the cabinet in large strides.

She immediately took action when Allen approached the cabinet. A circular ball was thrown out and it crashed against his eyes.