𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙃𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙎𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨→

Lisa took a day off at home and went to the racing club the next day

Unexpectedly, Zhou Shijin was not around.

She was a little surprised and asked Robot B.

Robot B said,
"Master, Zhou Shijin took a leave."

"Took a leave?"
She thought about it for a moment and knew what had happened.

Zhou Shiyu had committed such a great mistake this time around and he was most likely in a difficult situation. Even though these two brothers appear to be like enemies on the surface, they cared for each other.

Right now, Zhou Shijin was certainly staying beside Zhou Shiyu.

Lisa thought about it for a moment and checked the Zhou Family's current situation, only to find out that it was particularly bustling on their side.

She was not a nosy person, and her impression of the Zhou Family brothers wasn't particularly very good.

She put her phone away and did a check throughout the club. At 4 p.m in the afternoon, she prepared to return.

However, just as she arrived at the parking lot outside the club, she found the Zhou brothers standing beside her racing car. They were clearly waiting for her.

Their current expressions were rather bad, especially Zhou Shiyu. He had stubble and his previous sharp appearance was long gone.

The moment they saw walking over, Zhou Shiyu subconsciously tightened his jaw and there was obvious reluctance in his eyes.

Zhou Shijin called out to her,
"Boss Zi."

She approached them and asked Zhou Shijin,
"I heard you asked for leave?"

"That's right."
There was no longer the previous aloofness in his eyes and instead, there were traces of melancholy.
"We want to borrow some money from you."

However, just as he said that, Zhou Shiyu softly shouted at him,
"Zhou Shijin, I've said that you don't need to intervene in this matter!"

Zhou Shijin did not even spare him a glance as he stared at her. His hands subconsciously tightened due to nervousness.

Lisa looked at the two brothers and asked with an indifferent expression.
"How much?"

Zhou Shijin tightened his fist and said a sum after he seemed to have contemplated for a long time.
"2 billion."

Her coldly stared at him and Zhou Shijin inexplicably felt a tense and suffocating feeling.

Zhou Shiyu's eyes were red and he somehow felt embarrassed. He pulled Zhou Shijin forcefully and shouted at him,
"I've said that you don't need to intervene, did you not hear me? Do you think if you asked, she would lend the money?"

Before Zhou Shijin spoke, Lisa had said honestly,
"I won't."

The expressions of the Zhou brothers instantly changed.