𝘿𝙚𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚→

"Ha!" Lisa sneered

"Ha!"
Lisa sneered.
"Does the Count intend to protect his eldest son?"

"He's unable to."
 Jungkook's expression suddenly turned harsh.
"Since he dared to plot against you, he has to be prepared to suffer the consequences."

Ian walked over just then and looked at Lisa.
"Don't worry. Since my elder brother is sent to the countryside, he won't have any power in his hands."

Lisa and Dou Xiangling looked at him at the same time.

Ian made a gentlemanly gesture towards them and said,
"Dear beautiful ladies, we can chat over breakfast."

Speaking of this, he turned to Lisa and said,
"Lu personally prepared breakfast for you. Aren't you looking forward to it?"

Lisa and Dou Xiangling met gazes and smiled before the four of them headed towards the table.

After they took a seat, Ian used a calm tone as he continued to speak,
"According to the laws of Country X, the status as a Count is hereditary and must be passed down to the eldest son. Not only is my elder brother the eldest son, but he was also born by my father with his first wife. We have never been on good terms, and I am pretty happy to see him in such a situation."

The corner of his lips curled up and he used his fork to grab a dumpling and stuffed it into his mouth as he ate elegantly.

Lisa did not have many feelings even after hearing what he said.

After she took a sip of the porridge, she asked,
"Is there any law in your country that stipulates that if the eldest son commits a mistake, the position of the Count can be inherited by the second child?"

Her words caused Ian to stiffen. He then put down his fork and grabbed a napkin as he gracefully wiped his mouth and started to ponder her words.

She and the rest continued to eat.

Sometime later, Ian suddenly looked at Jungkook and said with slight excitement,
"Lu, let's cooperate."

He grabbed a dumpling for her before he looked up at him. However, he did not answer him immediately.

Ian continued to speak.
"Get my elder brother to commit a grave mistake and it'll be best if he can stay locked up for a period of time. In that case, I'll be able to inherit the Count position. At that time, I'll provide your company convenience in Country X. Also... I'll gift this winery to Miss Zi. How about it?"

If Ian said to gift the winery to Jungkook, he would reject his offer without even the slightest hesitation.

However, since he said he would gift it to Lili, he now asked her for her opinion,
"Lili, do you like this winery?"

She thought about it for a moment. The area Ian's winery occupied was very wide and it was not a bad idea to use half of which to grow grapes for making wine and the other half to build a research base. Moreover, Ian was here to help her look after the place and she would not have to worry about random brainless people coming over to scheme against her belongings.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝟭 𝗠𝗨𝗟𝗧𝗜-𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗔 𝗜𝗦 𝗔 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗟 𝗚𝗢𝗗𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗦! 🎉