𝘿𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙚→

After they finished dinner, the weather unexpectedly changed

After they finished dinner, the weather unexpectedly changed. Strong winds blew past and evidently, a heavy downpour was imminent.

Knowing that Jungkook still had to return to his office, she said, "I'll go back first."

However, he grabbed onto her when she turned around.

Lisa looked at him with her head slanted to the side.

"It's not safe to drive a racing car in such weather. I'll get the driver to send you back."

Lisa. glanced at his sedan, then at her racing car with an ultra-low chassis. Originally, she wanted to say that her car had been modified and there was nothing to fear, be it wind or rain. However, noticing his seriousness, she suddenly had a playful thought.

"No, I want to drive my car."

He frowned at the young lady who was throwing a small tantrum and stared at her with a stern gaze.

Looking at his appearance, Lisa knew he was about to preach again and so she took the initiative to speak. "How about this, you can send me home. It's getting late, so don't work overtime anymore today."

Looking at her expressions as if saying, 'If you don't send me home, I'll drive my car', Jungkook merely pondered for a few seconds before leading her to his car.

"What about my car?" Lisa deliberately asked.

"I'll get the owner to send it back."

Lisa passed him the keys after hearing that.

He then passed the keys to the bodyguard sitting in the co-pilot seat and gave him some instructions.

The bodyguard then alighted and went to deliver the key while Jungkook and Lisa sat inside the car.

After the bodyguard returned, the car drove off.

As expected, it started raining heavily halfway through the journey. There was also a strong wind as lightning flashed and thunder rumbled.

Looking at the rain through the window, Lisa thought of that woman. She leaned her head to the side and asked, "Is that woman Silver Fox?"

"Yes."

He glanced at her and revealed his confusion as to how she had killed Silver Fox.

Lisa saw his confusion and said without concealing anything, "I have a robot with various skills that can imitate the opponent's moves. He would execute the same attacks Silver Fox did. In addition, my car has the capability to gather large amounts of solar energy. At first, it just crippled her arm."

Jungkook turned silent and Lisa grabbed onto his hand.

He looked at her and asked, "What else are you capable of?"

Lisa blinked and deliberately said, "You can slowly discover what I'm capable of in the future."

He knew that she was different from the original Lisa. However, he could not find out her real identity.