𝙈𝙧𝙨. 𝙇𝙪 𝘽𝙪𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙇𝙞𝙨𝙖→

Lisa glanced at Zhou Shijin for several seconds before she turned around and headed towards the club

Zhou Shijin tagged along behind her.

In fact, when he was looking at her back, he felt like backing out.

This woman looked younger than how she appeared on the racing competition broadcast. Could he really win this bet?

However, no matter what, he had already made his way here and he could not possibly return just like that.

And so, with Zhou Shijin following behind Lisa, they arrived at the stands near the racetrack.

When Zhou Shijin entered the racing club, he already started to have doubts. In the end, he could not help but ask,
"Why is there not a single soul here?"

Lisa coldly responded,
"Aren't you one?"

Zhou Shijin: "..."

"Aren't you here to sign under my club as a racer? I'll give you a chance."

She snapped her fingers in the air and very soon, a robot drove out a racing car.

When Zhou Shijin saw the robot alighting from the car, his eyes widened in shock.

Lisa pointed at the car and said, "Complete two laps with the car. If you are able to accomplish it, I'll let you remain."

Zhou Shijin looked at Lisa with discontentment. He felt that she was humiliating him.

Asking him to complete two laps around such a simple racetrack was simply a joke.

Seeing that Zhou Shijin remained standing in the same position, she added,
"If you are able to alight from the car feeling intact, you can stay."

"What do you mean?"
Zhou Shijin finally growled at her discontentedly.
"I am a racer; how dare you humiliate me like this!"

"Humiliate?"
She laughed. Her laugh was similar to a light breeze and a clear moon.

Zhou Shijin's heartbeat sped up unconsciously.

However, her expression sank immediately after.
"If you think I'm insulting you, you can leave right away. I don't need any racers for the time being."

"You..."
All his thoughts were thrown into the bin. He walked towards the racing car as he fumed in anger.

Upon reaching the car, he turned and looked at Lisa while speaking in an extremely arrogant manner,
"I will make you apologize to me."

She narrowed her eyes.
"You talk too much nonsense."

After that, she sat down on a chair and took out a tablet from her pocket.

Zhou Shijin took a deep breath and got in the car while fuming with anger.

The robot standing beside him reminded him.
"This is your first time driving the car Master has modified. It'll be best to drive at the lowest speed possible.