𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙀𝙭𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙈𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨→

When Doctor Zhang knew it was Li Xia who made the breakfast, she nearly praised her to the skies

Li Xia was so happy that words could not describe how she felt. She said with great enthusiasm, "If Doctor Zhang likes it, I can prepare more and send you a portion."

Lisa and Instructor Li looked towards her at the same time.

Doctor Zhang shook her head.
"It's too much trouble for you. I think it's best to forget about it."

Just as Li Xia wanted to say it was not too much trouble, she nudged her under the table.

Li Xia suddenly recalled that they were in a training camp, and she was merely a student participating in the military training camp. She seemed to be too enthusiastic and so, she shut her mouth.

Doctor Zhang looked towards Lisa and smiled as she said,
"You guys eat first. I'll wait for you outside."

She left after saying that.

When Doctor Zhang left, she asked,
"Instructor Li, why is Doctor Zhang here?"

"She was sent over here to observe the military dog's training for an hour to see if there are any negative effects."

When the three of them finished their meals and walked out, Doctor Zhang had been standing at a corner in the courtyard as she looked at the toys piled up there. She walked over the moment she saw them.

The four of them went outside together and Instructor Li conversed with Doctor Zhang about some matters related to the military dogs.

When they arrived at the training grounds. A group of military dogs who were moving about freely had dashed in their direction at the sight of them.

As Li Xia had been pounced on several times by them yesterday, she thought that they were about to do the same and subconsciously cried out.
"Ah!"

"Fengling, Heihu, Feihu, Shandian! Return to your spots!"

With Instructor Li's shout, several military dogs immediately stopped when they were about three meters away. In the end, they reluctantly ran back.

However, while they ran back to the group, they did not forget to bark in their direction.

Instructor Li said apologetically to Doctor Zhang,
"These few military dogs only just reached adulthood and so, they are slightly naughtier. Doctor Zhang, don't mind them."

"It's fine, I'm relieved to see that they are full of energy.

Instructor Li did not say anything else. He said some things to Lisa and Li Xia, before he led the group of military dogs to begin today's training.

As usual, it was Instructor Li who brought them around to train, while Lisa and Li Xia acted as support.

The third time after Li Xia was pounced on till, she fell to the ground, Doctor Zhang walked to Lisa's side and asked in surprise,
"Student Zi, why does your classmate get pounced on repeatedly?"