𝙀𝙖𝙩 𝙄𝙩 𝙏𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧→

Several people exclaimed in surprise

"Professor Dou and his team had already started developing this chip since March last year!"

After the recording ended, snowflakes suddenly appeared on the big screen. Immediately after, the recording of a conversation between the senior executives of Y Group and Zhang Zhirui was played out. In addition, in the bank account of Zhang Zhirui's daughter, who resided in F Country, the transaction of transferred tens of millions was displayed. The money has been transferred through someone else that the senior executives had found.

Unexpectedly, there were even phone records.

The truth was fully revealed piece by piece, like peeling an onion.

Everyone was stunned.

Even Professor Dou asked Jungkook secretly. "Little Lu, did you get someone to do this?"

He was looking at the screen. Even though his expression appeared as per normal, he had many doubts in his heart.

He could confirm that the employees in his companies did not have such capabilities.

So, who was the one helping the Professor and his team?

Somehow, Jungkook had the urge to locate Lisa.

However, when he scanned through the crowd quietly, he discovered that she was nowhere to be seen.

Could it have been done by that young lady?

He said, "I can't confirm for now."

Shortly after, he reminded Professor Dou. "No matter who it is, since the facts are all revealed, you should unleash your anger at being falsely accused this whole time."

Professor Dou remained silent for several seconds and nodded. He then turned to the Y Group senior executives on the screen.

...

The following matters were beautifully resolved.

When Professor Dou started to retaliate against Y Group, Lisa glanced at the reporter who wanted to sneak away and directly revealed all his misdeeds to the public.