140.𝙃𝙚 𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙨 𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙋𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙜𝙚→

When Lisa went to find Dr

When Lisa went to find Dr. Qiao, it ended up as a group discussion.

By the time she returned to Elder Dou's room, it was already noon.

Facing the stares of her two Uncles, she said,
"Don't worry. We'll be able to develop the analgesic without any side effects in a couple of days."

"You..."
Dou Jingning actually wanted to ask something, but the words changed in the end.
"Are you hungry?"

He was feeling a complicated emotion right now. Their niece was truly excellent. She was so excellent to the extent that they were unfamiliar with her.

What else was she capable of?

Dou Xiaoyong's gaze also contained a complicated emotion.
"Xiangling should be bringing dinner later. But if you're too hungry, you can..."

He suddenly recalled his grandson passing him a candy before he left in the morning and he took it out.

"Have candy first."

Lisa looked at the candy in his hands and her eyes revealed surprise.

She took the candies and ate it after peeling off the wrapper.

It was milk candy. The strong milk scent instantly exploded in her mouth. She then met with the gazes of her two uncles and nodded.
"It's delicious."

They had unexpectedly breathed a sigh of relief at the same time and thought,
"Should they bring along some candies in the future."

Lisa was unaware of her uncle's train of thought.

She explained to them what she had discussed with Dr. Qiao earlier and said,
"I will add some other prescription for Grandfather after he's hospitalized for a period of time. But there's no need to worry, the prescription will not cause any harm to his body."

The two middle-aged men were silent for a while and Dou Jingning asked,
"Little Zi, why are you explaining this to us?"

She answered seriously,
"It's to reassure you and to let you know that I'm different from the past."

Her uncles were surprised deep down.

So Little Zi has always been concerned about what they said in the past?

The rim of their eyes had somehow turned wet.

She did not expect such a reaction from them and was at a loss. She did not know how to comfort them and could only purse her lips and pull out her phone.

It was as if they were connected in their hearts, as Jungkook had sent her a message at that exact moment.

"Lili, are you still in the hospital?"

"Yes."

She then typed another few words.
"I might have to stay in the hospital for a day or two."