𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙈𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙒𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙎𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝘽𝙚𝙩 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙊𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨→

All of them returned to the room

All of them returned to the room. But their mood at the moment was completely opposite compared to how it was before.

They were still unable to recover from the terrifying shock that Lisa had kissed Second Brother, and he did not push her away. Moreover, he allowed her to pull him into the room.

She glanced at them and furrowed her brows in dissatisfaction.
"Are we still going to continue?"

Everyone came back to their senses and one of the women said sourly,
"Of course. We agreed to play until midnight, and no one is allowed to leave before that."

While she said that, she thought bitterly deep down,
"Zi Lisa you shameless fox. I will definitely make you choose to dare another time, and let you French kiss another guy! I don't believe Second Brother will still like you by then!"

The other women were also filled with jealousy.

The handsome, noble, and immortal-like Second Brother of their dreams. How could he get defiled by a fox like Lisa?!

Other, than that face of hers, what else did she have?

The more they thought, the more jealous they got. All of them hoped for Lisa to lose another round and choose  dare. At that time, they will definitely make Second Brother loathe that woman.

However, she had not given them any chances. Even when Lisa wanted to drink a glass of wine during the game and went to pour a cup for herself, Jungkook who had been sitting beside her, while maintaining silence, had taken the glass away.

His actions had stimulated the group of women.

After he put the glass aside, he suddenly said,
"That'll be it for today."

He pulled Lisa to her feet.

"Second Brother, we agreed to play until midnight."
 One of the women looked as if she was about to cry, when she saw them holding hands.

The perfect Second Brother in her heart had actually taken the initiative to hold the hand of this fox.

ZiLisa glanced at her, and the corner of her lips curled up.

From the looks of it, it seemed like that woman might even have thoughts of killing her.

He swept his gaze across them and said with a gentle expression,
"Lili is still young. You better not let me discover that you dare to bully her like this for a second time. Otherwise..."

Speaking up to here, his gentle expression disappeared as he coldly said,
"I will make you regret it."

He pulled her away after he said his piece.

Within the room, everyone was silent for nearly ten minutes or so, before they suddenly recovered their senses.

The women had simply exploded.