𝙇𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙕𝙞→

They soon found a dry tree hole and went in

Lisa soon told Jungkook about the situation. He stood up and said,
"I'll go over there to look after them. You can call back Shadow."

Having said that, he was about to walk out the tree hole.

She grabbed his hand and said,
"Kook, wait a minute."

She tried to take off the raincoat and outerwear she was wearing.

He stopped her.
"Keep them on. Don't catch a cold."

Lisa insisted on taking them off and passing them to him.

In the end, Jungkook wore the raincoat and left.

She pursed her lips as she watched him leave. She then turned her head to look at Feihu lying there and touched his drenched fur.
"Feihu, don't sleep. You've lost too much blood, and you won't wake up if you sleep."

"Wuu~"

Feihu seemed to be saying that he was in pain.

She looked at his trembling body and simply took off Jungkook's outerwear and wrapped Feihu in it. She then took a look inside the tree hole and saw some dry branches and leaves. She picked them all up and placed them beside Feihu before taking out a circular ball. She walked to the side and used the wind power to create sparks.

As soon as the fire was started, the tree hole slowly became warmer.

She squatted beside him and hugged his big head and asked,
 "Is it better now?"

Feihu stuck out its tongue and licked her hand. It seemed to have thought of something and continuously groaned.

She guessed what he was doing and said,
"I've expelled the toxins in my body. Thank you for the medicine you found."

As she had been poisoned and coupled with exhaustion, her mental energy was somewhat scattered, and she could not dispel the poison in her body. But when she saw the appearance of Feihu lying on the ground, the surge of anger gathered her mental energy, which had then dispelled the poison.

She raised her hand and stroked its large head while she casually chatted.

Before long, Shadow appeared outside the tree hole.

The moment Lisa saw Shadow, she hastily said,
"Shadow, go out and find a few medicinal ingredients for me."

As she was still worried, she directly entered the data of those medicines using his control panel.

Shadow soon disappeared outside the tree hole.

Lisa and Feihu continued to wait.

But it did not take long for Feihu's body to get hotter.

The heat spread to Lisa, and she was frightened.

"Feihu, how are you feeling?"

"Aoo~"