𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚→

Murong You left the room as Lisa had to change her clothes

After she changed into the costume, she stood before the mirror and checked herself out. The young lady reflected in the mirror had red lips and white teeth, and her beautiful face appeared particularly stunning due to the bright red clothing she wore. With her lips pursed together and a slightly cold gaze, she gave off an image of a killer from ancient times.

Lisa furrowed her brows. Why did she suddenly become a killer instead?

It just so happened that her phone placed next to her rang and she walked over to pick it up.

She discovered that the call was from Jungkook and her lips curled up. She ended the call and made a video call instead.

Lu He was currently in the car. When he saw the young lady wearing a bright red costume with her hair down, his eyes slightly dimmed.

"Lili, what are you wearing?"

She fixed her phone so that it stops uprightly and took a step back for him to check her out.

"I'm wearing a female warrior costume. How do I look? Do I look like a chivalrous hero?"

She then checked her surroundings and saw a prop sword placed next to her. She even went over to grab the prop and made some poses.

Hisa jawline tightened and his Adam's apple bobbed up and down. His voice had even unconsciously deepened slightly.
"There's still something lacking."

"I think so too."

Lisa put down the prop and said with a distressed expression,
"But I don't know where the problem lies."

Jungkook looked at her for several seconds and said,
"Your hair should not be left hanging on your shoulders."

Lisa's eyes brightened at his words.
"You're right. How could I have forgotten to tie up my hair."

She then went to look for something she could use to tie her hair.

He continued to speak as she walked around.
"Since it's a warrior costume, you shouldn't use hair accessories that have complicated designs... You can just use a piece of ribbon to tie a high ponytail."

She searched around for a while and found a few silver hair clasps.

She asked Jungkook,
"Will this do?"

Jungkook remained silent for several seconds and asked,
"Are there any ribbons?"

She continued to search around and managed to dig out a red ribbon.

Jungkook nodded his head in response.
"This will do."

Lisa stood in front of the mirror and tied her hair while Jungkook looked at her tying her hair through the video call.