120.𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙐𝙥 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙊𝙪𝙩→

Lisa finally understood that they came here looking for trouble using their arrogance and prejudice as someone from high society

Since that was the case, she could not be bothered to reason with them.

"Get out."

Her voice was not exactly loud, but it was very powerful. It caused all those self-opinionated young masters to shut up.

After a brief silence.

"Hahahaha!"

They looked at her as if looking at a grasshopper they could easily crush to death.

"How dare you, a powerless woman speak to us this way? Don't you believe I can make you unable to operate this bar with a single word?"

.

"I don't believe it."
Lisa walked towards the person who spoke.
"I only believe that before you are able to do anything, I would have made you crawl out of my bar."

Having said that, she commanded the robots,
"Beat them up and throw them out."

Dozens of robots swiftly encircled the group of men.

Initially, they did not regard the robots as threats.

"Do you think these robots can do anything to us.... Oww-"

"Owwww-"

Crash!

Bang!

"Ahhh-"

"Owwww-"

She coldly looked at the young masters who were crying out in pain from getting beaten. She then took out her phone and checked their backgrounds, only to find out that they were subservient to the Ouyang family.

"Hmph. As expected, like master, like servant. Since you like bullying others with your status, I'd like to see if the Ouyang family will still collaborate with you if your family goes bust."

Lisa swiftly tapped on her phone and a few minutes later, those young masters suddenly received a phone call from their Finance Departments at the same time.

"Boss, our company's financial source suddenly collapsed."

"What? How is that possible!"

At first, they were still doubtful and personally checked it out, only to find that their money was truly gone. They were frightened to the extent that they immediately investigated it, while reporting the situation to the Ouyang family at the same time.

For a moment, all of them were in great turmoil.

Of course, that was another story.

Lisa had easily cut off their backing. She then looked at those who were beaten black and blue while crying and saw that they were no longer as arrogant as before. She motioned to the robots.
"Throw them all out."