𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙩 𝘼𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩 𝙇𝙞𝙨𝙖→

Lisa didn't expect to be drinking coffee with her Second Uncle for three to four hours

Lisa didn't expect to be drinking coffee with her Second Uncle for three to four hours. In the end, not only did his opinion of her change, he even asked her to look for him at school the next day.

After Lisa came out from the hotel, it was already three in the afternoon.

She then recalled she had planned to visit Dou Xiangling at the art gallery.

She took out her phone and gave her a call.
"Cousin, where are you?"

Dou Xiangling was surprised at her question.
"Lili, what's up?"

Dou Xiangling then replied to her question even though she asked her that.
"I'm at M.Uni. My mentor wants me to help him with a semester worth of classes and I'm currently going through the paperwork."

"I saw you at the central square in the morning and wanted to look for you. But something suddenly cropped up."

Dou Xiangling smiled at that. "Then are you going home anytime soon? If so, I'll come over to hang out after I'm done with the paperwork."

Lisa thought for a moment. It would just be in time for dinner if she went home now.
"Okay."

When Lisa reached home, Dou Xiangling had also just arrived.

They entered the courtyard and the skies were still bright at that time. Dou Xiangling asked,
"Lili, can I look around your courtyard?"

The skies had already turned dark the previous time she visited.

Lisa nodded. "Sure."

Dou Xiangling first greeted the housekeeper who came over to welcome them. "Hello."

"Hello, Miss Dou."

Following that, she went to check out the yard.

While Lisa headed inside, the housekeeper said,
"Miss Zi, there were numerous express deliveries that arrived today. I've had them all placed in the basement."

Lisa nodded in response and planned to head downstairs for a look.

The housekeeper did not follow her, and instead, went to serve Dou Xiangling.

As a qualified housekeeper, when the host's guests arrive, he has to serve them well.

Lisa went downstairs and got the robot to check the deliveries. Following that, she set up programs for several robots to get them to install the equipment for the experiments, before she then went up.

At that moment, Dou Xiangling was currently in a conversation with the housekeeper, while standing at the pavilion in the backyard.

Lisa went over and found out that she was the topic of their conversation.

Dou Xiangling seemed to have sensed her coming and turned around to look.

The housekeeper had also turned around and said to Lisa with a smile,
"Miss Lisa, dinner will be ready soon. You and Miss Dou should go in and take a seat."