𝘾𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙪𝙨 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚'𝙨 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨→

Professor Qin immediately said to the programmer sitting there, "Little Zhang

"Little Zhang. Get up from your seat, let me take a look."

The programmer immediately stood up from his seat and took a step aside.

Professor Qin sat down and his fingers quickly tapped on the keyboard.

The people around him saw his expression going from bad to worse.

The students standing near the door anxiously looked at them.

Just then, another voice sounded from the door.
"Professor Qin, the scene is too terrifying. The audience's emotions are getting affected, and we are about to lose control of the situation. Please find a way to change the scene as soon as possible!"

Professor Qin's expression darkened with every passing second. In the end, he said in a solemn voice,
"Our main program has been attacked by the hackers. Moreover, there's not only one of them. They should be part of a group that had planned this in advance."

He then motioned for the other programmers.
"Everyone let's try to fight back against them together. Quickly, otherwise, the hackers will infiltrate our school's main system."

The programmers felt anxious as they hastily sat before the several monitors and started to tap on the keyboard.

All of their expressions were very serious.

The two people standing by the door both had a cold sweat running down their backs.

Lisa stood up at that moment and took a laptop from the side. She walked to the two students standing by the door and asked,
"Can the curtain at the front block the projection?"

"No, the curtain is unable to block it. When the terrifying scene appeared, it was displayed all over the auditorium."

"Moreover, the terrifying atmosphere was also accompanied by extremely realistic sound effects."

She planned to head out to take a look. She turned around and said to Mrs. Lu,
"Auntie, I'll head outside for a look first. Stay here for the time being and don't go out."

Mrs. Lu was worried about her.
"Little Zi, don't go."

"It's fine."
Lisa opened the laptop and quickly entered strings of code. The next second, the monitor that displayed a black screen returned to normal.

Professor Qin who was doing his best to block off the hackers along with several other programmers looked at the monitor with a shocked gaze at the same time.

The monitor was displaying the scene in the auditorium.

Terrifying sound effects along with a 4D projection of a bloody scene were displayed.

"Sii-"

Several Ph.D. students gasped.

"This scene is so realistic."