𝙃𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙨 𝙃𝙞𝙢→

Yeonjun looked at Lisa with his lips pressed together for a long time before he said, "Ok

"Ok."

He added,
"But only after we enter the snow-capped mountains."

"Why?"

She was prepared to reach for the ball in her pocket and she looked at him in discontentment after she heard what he said.

He glanced at her hand.
"It's unsafe here."

She accepted his reasoning and nodded.
"Who are they? Why did they kill everyone on the floor last night?"

"People from an organization."
As for what organization they belonged to, Lu Yunxiao did not reveal it to her.
"The medicinal ingredient you took yesterday is a miracle medicine in Country C. There's only one of its kind and they stole it."

She subconsciously asked,
"You were helping the royal family of Country C to get this back?"

"No. I need this medicinal ingredient too."

It's no wonder that he had put in such a great deal of effort last night.

However, she still had something she did not understand.
"There were people in every suite. Did they all have a package in order to confuse you?"

"Yes."

The corner of her lips curled up.
"It seems like they're a little unlucky. It just so happened that the package that contained the medicinal ingredient was placed in my suite."

Yeonjun nodded and said,
"Pack up."

He left after saying that.

She had also gone to tidy up her belongings.

Little Loli just happened to return after Lisa finished packing everything. There was a rabbit skin in her hand.

She looked at her in confusion.
"Why did you bring that back?"

Little Loli said, "I want to make a hat made of rabbit skin. It'll definitely be very cute."

Lisa: "..."

Soon, someone had come over to call for Lisa.

When she and Little Loli came out, there were already several Off-Road Vehicles parked outside.

Everyone moved swiftly and got in the cars in the blink of an eye.

However, she discovered that some of them did not seem to be tagging along.

Just then, an ORV stopped before her. The person who opened the door was Yeonjun.
"Get in."

She motioned for Little Loli to get in first. She came to the driver's seat and pointed behind her. "The rest aren't following us?"

"They'll be staying."

Those who stayed were responsible for dealing with those who were chasing their tail. It was so that they had time to search for the medicinal ingredient.